Extra item with TS Dining Plan

mclyndaker

Earning My Ears
Hopefully this question hasn't been answered 1000 times - I looked and didn't see it anywhere. How does it work if you pay for a meal with a TS credit and then order additional items. For example, we have a Yak & Yeti ADR, but we both are definitely going to want to try some of their sides and appetizers as well. Do I just tell the server at the beginning of my meal and pay with my Magic Band?

They will ask you if you are on a dining plan and outline what is covered. Anything you order above and beyond the entitlement is billed - appetizers, additional drinks, tips. You can pay the balance on magic band, gift card, cash etc.

Think of the dining plan as just another form of payment. It will apply to a portion of your bill, and whatever is left can be covered with any other form of payment.

Think of the dining plan as just another form of payment. It will apply to a portion of your bill, and whatever is left can be covered with any other form of payment.

I had to use this explanation for my DH. He had used the earlier version that included appetizers, and for some reason got fixated on what was included on the "new and improved" version. This trip I am just charging extras to the room and avoiding all the agitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter