Extra Extra Magic Hours! Post Your Experiences Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! I just checked instagram and some Disney bloggers have already shared pictures - it looks insanely crowded.

EDIT/UPDATE: They're already walking in! And it's 5:02 AM!

EDIT/UPDATE: Wait time already at 150 at 5:09am

Last edited:
Was watching ResortTV1 also. Posted some screen shots the opening day thread.

I’m excited to go early morning and at night - it’s so pretty with all the lights.

I’d be interested to see a vlogger do opening in a couple weeks, just to maybe get a feel for what it will be like in October.

Glad to have reservations

Also, TSL, RnRC and ToT don’t look too bad right now at 7 am.

I’m guessing times are super low since everyone is at HS for opening but I’m hoping they stay this low during the early morning! Looking forward to my trip in a couple weeks!
I'm with you! Hoping they stay low. Getting nervous though that there will be an increase in crowds from people rescheduling from Dorian. I feel like that's what happened to my last trip. We rescheduled early September to late because of Irma..predicted crowd levels were 2 and 3. Actual ended up at 6 and 7. :(

Seems like an extremely good time to go to the other parks! How's Epcot, especially since today's the first day of F&W?
For posterity:

8:15, 15 minutes after the start of regular EMH at Epcot on the first EEMH day:
Test Track is down
FEA is posted as 0 minutes (!)
Soarin is 10
Everything else open is 5.

Food & Wine doesn’t open til 11.

Edit, 8:27: TT came up and is now posted at 30. These waits aren’t that unusually low for offseason EMH at Epcot.

Last edited:
For posterity:

8:15, 15 minutes after the start of regular EMH at Epcot on the first EEMH day:
Test Track is down
FEA is posted as 0 minutes (!)
Soarin is 10
Everything else open is 5.

Food & Wine doesn’t open til 11.
It will be interesting to see if the posted wait times are accurate or if they're trying to lure people away from HS....also if these types of waits will hold true for more than just opening day of SWGE. If so, EMH's are going to be wonderful!!!

I think today, and probably the next few days, are not going to be indicative of what EEMH looks like for the couple months they’re running them. I’ll be really surprised if things don’t even out a bit. Wait times and FP+ availability have also looked to be really, really good the last few days to begin with.

But SWGE would turn into my favourite thing ever at WDW if it really did pull crowds away from everything else permanently. 😆

I think today, and probably the next few days, are not going to be indicative of what EEMH looks like for the couple months they’re running them. I’ll be really surprised if things don’t even out a bit. Wait times and FP+ availability have also looked to be really, really good the last few days to begin with.

But SWGE would turn into my favourite thing ever at WDW if it really did pull crowds away from everything else permanently. 😆
I agree. It'll be interesting to see what happens once we get past this weekend and into September.

Does anyone think there is a chance Disney could cancel the EEMH? I know they have advertised the hell out of it so I certainly hope they wouldn’t. But seeing all of these low times makes me just a bit concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter