Extra DL trip next year!

DLovinFam

Mouseketeer
We have our family trip booked for June. Looks like I will get go to in March too for a couple of days with my best friend. Our dd's will be marching in a DL parade (color guard) and how can we miss that?!!

Thanks! Yes, she is excited!

How fun for your friends niece to be able to dance on a Disney cruise! How old was she when she got to do that?

15. But there is a wide age range for the girls dancing - I think it was like 10 - 17 years. Unfortunately they had to pay for their own trip (I don't recall if the cruise was discounted or free but I don't think so) so it was a matter of who could afford to go. But what an amazing experience, to be able to say you danced on a cruise ship when you were just 15!

How old is your daughter?

I bet she had a blast!

My dd will be 16 when she goes. She will be gone all week (taking a tour bus) and my friend and I will meet her and my friends dd at DL. It's going to cost $400 per child which I thought wasn't bad for a whole week in California. The band/color guard will be having a garage sale and some can drives to help raise some of that money.

bah... be like me and tell her you lost her ticket to go into disneyland...

just like when i tell people a soda cost $20 and they freak out :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter