• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Charges?

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
I have booked STVS for our video next week. Everybody is talking about a possible charge for outside vendors. I have SCOURED my paperwork and don't see anything. I have copies of everything as I faxed everything to Disney. Can somebody look at their paperwork and tell me exactly where they saw this? I just want to be prepared.

PS I don't have any type of contract that I can see...just the planning guide. What am I missing??

I haven't seen the paperwork yet, but on the site it says that there can be an extra charge for outside vendors. It is really up to your EM and SM to decide to charge you for it or charge it multiple times. It is usually 90 dollars.

This is in the original information sent to me by Disney when I first called to ask about planning a wedding there

"Couples choosing to use an outside photography/videography service other than those of Disney Photographic Services will be charged a host/hostess fee. The fee to accompany the outside service is $90.00 for a minimum of 3 hours and an additional $30 each hour thereafter."

We were told we would have a $30 charge for a minimum of 3 hours =$90 for our outside photographer, but not charge for the videographer. We ended up not being charged at all.

Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter