Extra Bedding

LisaCM614

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We're staying at BWV in a 1 BR.
We are bringing an air mattress for DS9 to sleep on.
If we ask will they provide bedding for the air mattress (pillow, sheets, blankets)? I'm fine to pay for it too, just packing now and wondering what else I should squeeze in the suitcases.

My understanding is they will not provide any sheets or blankets- depending on how many pillows each person needs you may find there are plenty of pillows- I know the master beds have between 5-6 pillows. Towels you can purchase. I have never seen anything about an amout to purchase linens for and they are very specific that you are expected to bring them.

My understanding is they will not provide any sheets or blankets- depending on how many pillows each person needs you may find there are plenty of pillows- I know the master beds have between 5-6 pillows. Towels you can purchase. I have never seen anything about an amout to purchase linens for and they are very specific that you are expected to bring them.

Ok thank you. We are staying on my dads points so I couldn't call member services directly. I will pack sheets!

I've never had a problem requesting an extra pillow or extra blanket. I would think if you needed to pack anything it would be sheets.

Will there be just the three of you? There should be extra bedding and pillows for the fold out couch.

No, there are 5 of us. DDs will be sleeping on the pull out.
While BWV allows 5 people in a 1 br there is only bedding for 4. My dad didn't know that when he booked BWV for us, otherwise he would have booked BLT or AKL which has official sleeping spaces for 5 in a 1 br.

You'll want sheets for almost sure. Its possible housekeeping would bring you sheets, they aren't supposed to, but I wouldn't bet on it NOT happening. The problem is I wouldn't be on it happening, either.

Disney is pretty likely to provide extra pillows and blankets - they don't know if they are for an extra bed or not - and frankly aren't going to care. Some people like extra pillows and blankets. You are going to have plenty of pillows anyway unless you are big pillow people.

But no one needs extra sheets - so Disney isn't likely to stock lots of extras - won't have twins available anyway (if your air mattress is a twin).

You will need to bring towels for the fifth person, too. Or purchase a towel pack (four bath towels, two hand towels and four face cloths) for $6. When you get your Trash and Towel service (or full cleaning depending on your length of stay), you need to purchase another towel pack.

Unless they leave a towel design on your bed (one bath towel, one hand towel and one face cloth). Just unroll those and use them. But you'll need to launder them before day four or they will be gone.

I thought BWV could only accommodate 4 people in a 1 bedroom (4 +child under 3).

This is awesome as we are a family of 5 and I thought we wouldn't be able to stay at the Boardwalk...

Def. looking into...thanks :)
Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter