• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extending a stay - 7 months out

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hi everyone - we're heading over to WDW in November this year. Our home resort is AKV but we want to stay at OKW.

I booked our first 7 days online yesterday - for November 3 through 10. I need to add on November 10 through 14 and understand I need to call to do it. Can I call today to add an extra day on the end, and then do same tomorrow and the next day etc until our reservation is complete, or do I need to wait until the 10th and then book 10 through 14 at the same time?

I'm a bit confused!

You can call every day and add one more night or you can wait until you are 7 nights from your last night and add the rest of your nights on one call. If by "through Nov 14" you mean you are checking out on Nov 14, then you can call on April 7. If you mean that your last night is Nov 14 and you are checking out on Nov 15, then you can call on April 8 to add all of your remaining nights at one time.

Thanks so much Lisa - we're checking out on the 14th so I'll call on the 7th and extend the reservation for the last 4 days that we need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter