• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extended Family Trip Accomodations

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Hi, I've been checking out threads but figured I would also ask for help. We are thinking about a trip next spring that would include Disney, Universal and Sea World. We would be about 13 people and would be looking for a house. Some would be driving so we should have adequate transportation to parks. Any recommendations for a place to stay?

There are lots of 6 bedroom houses in Windsor Hills that would sleep 13. If the group is any larger, maybe look up Reunion Resort - when I was looking they had a fair amount that would sleep large groups and lots with a separate pool house with a couple bedrooms and a kitchenette that would be great depending on the configuration of your group. I found both on www.vrbo.com and Home Away.

We just stayed at a great house in July. It was in Rolling Hills, near Windsor Hills, had 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and was beautiful for a great price. The best part is that the pool had a waterslide and overlooked a lake so it was very private. Google "Be Our Guest waterslide house" and you'll find it on Homeaway, vrbo, airbnub, flipkey. I don't know if the price is different for each, but you can check. Look at the photos.

Rent a house. We found a great one on vrbo a few years ago. 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, private pool, for about $1000 for a week. It was fantastic. The houses are everywhere down there and the prices are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter