Extended Evening Hours Epcot

sleepymouse

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the wait times today at EPCOT at 9:45pm and saw that the wait for FEA was 45 minutes and TT was 55 minutes. Remy was down and Soarin' was 20 minutes. Is this typical for extended evenings in EPCOT? If so, are the wait times exaggerated? If not, doesn't seem like much of a benefit. Maybe it is the last hurrah before school starts.

Same here…..I was looking at the the times since we will be there next Monday night. Not sure if it is going to be worth it to keep my kids up late.

as we all know wait times for WDW are inflated but even more so for extra evening hours. Went to the Epcot extra hours a few weeks ago. Soarin said 20 but was a walk on. Remy was 25 but was less than 10. You don’t have much time because the rides are so spread out so we just focused on guardians, soarin, frozen and remy at the very last minute.

The sign said 20 minutes for TT, however, it was walk on for us. However, when we got off (after evening show was done), the line was much longer. We road Soarin with minimal wait time. The unfortunate thing is that the rides are so spread out, that you probably only get 3 rides done during EEH.

The wait times make no sense in after hours. They let us sit on Soarin' and it was posted at 30 minutes. Frozen posted at 45 and it meant it. In my experience, everything was pretty much walk on, except the big ticket rides. For Epcot, Test Track, Remy, Frozen.

We are here now and EEH for Epcot last night. The issue was Remy was down and frozen jumped from a 25 minute wait to 75 real quick.

All others were 5-15 minutes at most. If you can get the 6pm virtual for GOG I would highly recommend that as it was so much quicker than the regular hours line.

I was looking at the wait times today at EPCOT at 9:45pm and saw that the wait for FEA was 45 minutes and TT was 55 minutes. Remy was down and Soarin' was 20 minutes. Is this typical for extended evenings in EPCOT? If so, are the wait times exaggerated? If not, doesn't seem like much of a benefit. Maybe it is the last hurrah before school starts.
Yes, we were there
EMHs is a TOTAL waste at Epcot and not worth it at all, except for the possibility of getting another chance at GoG. We felt the same during our busy Feb. trip, but thought it may have just been a one off. Last night confirmed it though and sealed the deal that we will not do them anymore. It's actually worse than during the day due to how little is open and you can't fastpass anything.

It's really pretty sad.

Yes, the times are a "bit" inflated, but the line for Frozen for example was out the door curved towards China, so still not worth it for us.

I went in January and Frozen was a total walk on at the end of the EEH night. I rode it twice and ended up having a boat to myself the second time.

EEH works great if all the rides are functioning. However, many times TT, Frozen, Remy, Guardians, or a combination of them will be down causing the other rides to be busier.

We were there spring break. Tt was posted 20 took 45 (although I think there was a breakdown as we didn’t move for about 20 minutes). By the time we got off we wanted to do frozen and remy. Both were posted around 45 minutes at around 10. We decided on remy. We waited the 45 for it got off at like 1058. Was thinking of hoping back in line but it looked just about as long (not quite maybe 5-10 minutes shorter just as a guess) as when we got in and didn’t want to wait that long again.

We found evening hours very useful. We got in the VQ with no problems. There’s not a lot to ride, but wait times were short. TT was down so that was disappointing, but otherwise we enjoyed the evening a great deal.

Thanks everyone, especially those that were there last night. I guess I will just cross my fingers that everything goes smoothly on the late August night that we are there. It really sounds like it is hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter