Express pass for Harry Potter Today!

Gotta re-optimize my Touring Plans and see how it shakes out. Although, with our trip being end of July, they may not have a ton of data for it to matter yet.

That is great! I was already sold on staying at Royal Pacific for the included express pass, what an added bonus! And having the train included is huge, that was our slowest line in February (but of course worth it!).

Has anyone used the EP on these rides yet? Has it changed what you see in the queue? I'm excited that we'll have it at the end of August, but we're also going with someone that hasn't been on them yet & I'm hoping it doesn't ruin the fun of the queue. I think seeing everything leading up to it is such a big part of the ride.

Has anyone used the EP on these rides yet? Has it changed what you see in the queue? I'm excited that we'll have it at the end of August, but we're also going with someone that hasn't been on them yet & I'm hoping it doesn't ruin the fun of the queue. I think seeing everything leading up to it is such a big part of the ride.

I don't think you miss anything on Gringotts, but you miss the greenhouse area on Forbidden Journey - I think that's the only part.

I've never been, is the greenhouse a very important/magical part of the experience?
It's another part of the school. From the books/movies. If you haven't read the books or seen the movies then it will not matter at all. If you have, you may want to see it at least once. It's where the Mandrake plants are, and the domain of Professor Sprout, though I don't recall her being there or anything thing, just the plants and some gardening gear.

I've never been, is the greenhouse a very important/magical part of the experience?

I'm a big HP fan and in my opinion- no missing it is no big deal. It's an open cattle call type of line area that weaves back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Near the end there's a little display of plants including mandrakes, shovels, rakes but it's really nothing. I also think that area is hot as it's outside (although it has a little cover).

Wait...can we backtrack, or repeat yourselves...

I'm a complete newbie. I will have UExp.

You are saying that for both HP rides, I don't need to go into the standby at least once line to experience the queue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter