Express Pass December 29

natb

Mouseketeer
i think most of you would agree that an express pass is needed on this day. It’s the only day we can make universal work for our group of 6. I’m thinking of getting the pass that allows you one express pass per ride. Even with the express, how long will the wait be for the rides? Am I crazy to even attempt the Xmas season?

It is a crowded time period and the ep will cut your wait time in half at least

Depends on the ride how long ep waits could be

But it is worth having the ep

With 6 in your group you would need two onsite rooms or a suite to have 6 in the room

No idea if having a throw room would be a better deal

Room rates are high in that time period

We were there last year that day and the day, 28 to 31. We stayed onsite so had the unlimited express pass. By 9 or so on the morning, mummy was 60 minutes for express line, and lots of people in the park. We took advantage of early entry to ride those headline rides, then used the express averaging 20 to 40 minutes wait for the lesser popular lines. Now that was compared to the double and more wait time for standby lines.

Yes, we paid a high price for Royal Pacific room for 3 nights, but for the three of us, not have to go through parking in those massive garages, going through the crowded City Walk security, having a lesser crowded security check at boat or waking path, and unlimited express pass for our 4 days in the park was worth the cost of the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter