Explaining Points

I'd suggest starting here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/faq.shtml

Basically DVC gives you a set number of points to use every year for the next 35-50 years to vacation at Disney. The number of points for a room varies greatly by resort, date, day of the week and room size. For instance, a standard hotel room (Studio) at Old Key West during a weekday in September costs 8 points per night. On the other hand, a two bedroom suite at the Beach Club during the week after Christmas or Easter is 50 points per weekday.

You buy as many points as you think you need (or can afford), and book wherever and whenever you want each year until your points are gone (also subject to room availability, of course.)

Right now points run about $94-96 each if you buy from Disney and there is a minimum purchase of 150 pts.

Are you looking for an explaination for the purpose of become a member (which was explained) or for renting points from a member for a single trip? Then the explaination might be somewhat different.

While we're at it, would anyone mind explaining photosynthesis to me? Thanks.

While we're at it, would anyone mind explaining photosynthesis to me? Thanks.

Well, when dealing with digital cameras, it has to do with using photoshop to transform my once svelt body into an 18 year old. It is amazing how much I have to hit the delete key to synthesize that photo! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter