• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expiring Canadian resident tickets

Queenjacko

Earning My Ears
My group has expiring Canadian resident tickets that were purchased at the end of 2019. We were supposed to be heading down to WDW on sept 3rd but now with the cases being as high as they are I’m not sure. I know if these tickets expire they basically turn into a voucher for the amount paid towards new tickets. Do you think if I cancelled the September trip I could use them towards Disneyland tickets? Or would that not work? TIA everyone

Following as I have the same question. Also do we have to call Disney to ask them to turn them into a voucher?

You can not use WDW tickets for DL :(
The amount will hold.. tho if you used cdn residency specials to purchase them be prepared to pay a fair bit more when you do finally use them . ( we had 3 and it cost $800 to extend and now we prob aren’t going at Christmas )

The amount will hold.. tho if you used cdn residency specials to purchase them be prepared to pay a fair bit more when you do finally use them . ( we had 3 and it cost $800 to extend and now we prob won’t be able to fp

The amount will hold.. tho if you used cdn residency specials to purchase them be prepared to pay a fair bit more when you do finally use them . ( we had 3 and it cost $800 to extend and now we prob won’t be able to fp
Darn, we were hoping when we converted them over to an amount to be used towards a different ticket that we could use it for whichever. Back to the drawing board for a plan B again…

Darn, we were hoping when we converted them over to an amount to be used towards a different ticket that we could use it for whichever. Back to the drawing board for a plan B again…
I did have luck getting a refund on one of our tickets because this person will not be able to travel with us now. It did take a about a month for the refund to show up on my credit card but they were very nice about it. Might be worth a call to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter