Experience with resale company?

Madame

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any experience with www.dvcsales.com? I don't see it on the recommended sites list and cannot seem to find any info.
(I assume I have to post this to see if the site is starred out.)
TIA

I have. They are ex-DVC guides like a couple other newer resale brokers are. No issues, purchase went fine and I'd work with them again.

That's who I bought through and everything went smoothly with excellent communication.

We did not ultimately buy through them but did place an offer. They were very responsive. I also like that you set up an account and can see your offers and any counters from the seller. I would not hesitate to work with them.

We purchase through them a few months ago. They were great to work with and I highly recommend them!

Anyone have any experience with www.dvcsales.com? I don't see it on the recommended sites list and cannot seem to find any info.
(I assume I have to post this to see if the site is starred out.)
TIA
I had Derek as a rep. He is a ex DVC member and very knowledgable. First interaction was talking to him online. Always got back to me. Very nice and gave me information on other Disney things as well. Waiting for ROFR from Disney as he helped me put in a offer.

also forgot to mention you can go on the email list and get all the updates on a weekly basis. That helps you see new listings and reduced listings.

We tried to use them in 2016 but ultimately had to cancel a sale with a shady seller that had misrepresented multiple contracts on their site. Glad to see they have gotten their act together. It’s good to have multiple resale companies so prices remain competitive.

Just wanted to pop back into this thread for future readers.

We had a really good experience with www.dvcsales.com. Very good communication via email, including on week-ends & they called us to let us know that our contract had been ROFRd.

Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Just wanted to pop back into this thread for future readers.

We had a really good experience with www.dvcsales.com. Very good communication via email, including on week-ends & they called us to let us know that our contract had been ROFRd.

Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.
We just bought our first resale from them and it was fantastic. Just got our notification that Disney waives their ROFR too. They’ve been fantastic so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter