Experience Mailing Packages to Stateroom?

Bootsie13

Earning My Ears
Wondering about mailing myself a package? This would contain my FIsh Extender gifts to distribute and would contain some glass and non-perishable food items. Has anybody out there done this? Any issues or problems to report?

Wondering about mailing myself a package? This would contain my FIsh Extender gifts to distribute and would contain some glass and non-perishable food items. Has anybody out there done this? Any issues or problems to report?
DCL no longer accepts packages for delivery onboard the ships.

Your only chance would be if you were staying at a hotel the day before the cruise. You might be able to have it delivered to you at the hotel.

Even when they did, you could not send food in the packages.

Last edited:
We always stay at the Radisson the night before and I always ship packages there..Ive sent as many as 5 big boxes for our Christmas cruises...they load them in the shuttle and take them to the port when we go in the morning...I send my Christmas decorations for 2&3 rooms and my FE and ornament exchange gifts and CM gifts...stateroom attendant disposes of the boxes and all is good!

We always stay at the Radisson the night before and I always ship packages there..Ive sent as many as 5 big boxes for our Christmas cruises...they load them in the shuttle and take them to the port when we go in the morning...I send my Christmas decorations for 2&3 rooms and my FE and ornament exchange gifts and CM gifts...stateroom attendant disposes of the boxes and all is good!
How much of that do you have to take home with you? Do you mail it back once you get off the ship or is enough dispersed that you can just take the rest home on the plane?

I disperse almost everything...the lights and Christmas decorations I can usually pack up in one suitcase...but all the rest are given away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter