Expedia

amy32

Earning My Ears
Can you purchase theme park tickets through Expedia? I'm doing hotel only but I cant find out where to purchase my tickets.

Amy

amy32 said:
Can you purchase theme park tickets through Expedia? I'm doing hotel only but I cant find out where to purchase my tickets.

Amy
You can purchase theme park tickets through Expedial. However, you can only purchase the other parks, not Disney tickets separately. The only way you can purchase Disney Park tickets is by purchasing a Disney Resort package through them. After you book your hotel and air, right before you finish and send the credit card info, Expedia will offer you a bunch of ticket options and other entertainment choices.

Good luck and have fun. I usually save a lot of money using Expedia for the trip. Check the ticket prices though as there are frequently better deals to get for the tickets than what Expedia offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter