Expedia Hotel and park booking

Cvldisney

Earning My Ears
Hello 👋

I know this have been discussed before but I’m wondering if anyone had actually had a Disneyland Paris trip off the back of an Expedia booking and can tell me about your experience?

I’ve booked a hotel and parking + Disney tickets (added them on when choosing hotel room type where you can also add on breakfast)

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before and what the ticket situation was. I see a lot of post discussing what should happen, but just wanted some peace of mind of someone who has successfully had a trip with expedia park tickets added to hotel room?

Thank you for any help

Xx

Hello 👋

I know this have been discussed before but I’m wondering if anyone had actually had a Disneyland Paris trip off the back of an Expedia booking and can tell me about your experience?

I’ve booked a hotel and parking + Disney tickets (added them on when choosing hotel room type where you can also add on breakfast)

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before and what the ticket situation was. I see a lot of post discussing what should happen, but just wanted some peace of mind of someone who has successfully had a trip with expedia park tickets added to hotel room?

Thank you for any help

Xx
Incase anyone else was wondering! The app is now showing my park tickets on the app, 7 days before I travel so looks all good!

Well worth looking at Expedia for hotel and park tickets, cheaper than Disney direct and I Google an Expedia discount code and for 10% off on top of the already cheaper rate!

Are you getting length of stay tickets or fewer days than a Disney package that includes first and last day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter