Exiting early from Tiki Room

Juventus

DIS Veteran
I've never done the Tiki Room at MK; is it possible to leave early or are you trapped until the end like at carousel of progress.

And it does feel like trapped when you have to watch the same segment 3 times in a row...

I've never done the Tiki Room at MK; is it possible to leave early or are you trapped until the end like at carousel of progress.

And it does feel like trapped when you have to watch the same segment 3 times in a row...

You can exit - the building doesn't move or anything (which is why you can't leave COP, though I HAVE seen people do that). Please be discrete and courteous if you do. You can go sit closest to the exit.

The bigger question is WHY would you want to leave The Tiki Room - it's the best! 😁

Last edited:

Unless you have a medical or emotional emergency, it's best to not leave early because you're going to distract other people. You can close your eyes and bring noise canceling headphones if it is a sensory overload type of thing. Or just skip it.

No, I just don't know if I can handle it. So I don't mind discreetly leaving. I certainly hope that doesn't ruin people's evenings!

No, I just don't know if I can handle it. So I don't mind discreetly leaving. I certainly hope that doesn't ruin people's evenings!
It won’t, you’ll be fine! You went so far as to as plan it out here just in case. They even make an announcement at the beginning that if you need to leave there are the exit doors so it’s not like this doesn’t happen. Give the birds a whirl!

Just know that if it is daytime when you go...there probably isn't a discreet way to leave as the lights in the room will be WAY down and the bright light outside will attract quite a bit of attention. If you already don't think you will be able to stay for the entire time, why not just grab an ice cream and wait on your family on the outside?

Just know that if it is daytime when you go...there probably isn't a discreet way to leave as the lights in the room will be WAY down and the bright light outside will attract quite a bit of attention. If you already don't think you will be able to stay for the entire time, why not just grab an ice cream and wait on your family on the outside?
Oh for heavens sake, people leave during the day with screaming kids all the time! It is not a big deal if handled right, OP knows what to do now and they absolutely should get a chance to experience it whenever they’re nearby. They should not let fear of a dash of light ruining someone’s bird experience stop them from trying this lovely show because it won’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter