• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Executive Suite at RPR?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Has anyone here stayed in an executive suite at the RPR? I've been searching for a photo of one, but can't seem to locate one. Or does anyone know of where I can find the room layout/floor plan?

Can anybody help with either a photo, a floor plan, or a description of what this suite is like?

Thanks!

They are regular room swith sitting rooms attached to them. The sitting room has a pullout couch and TV with a bathroom.

hmmm, while checking on what the free suite upgrade for gold, the only type mentioned was "executive suite" I had no idea what that was, and the RPR listing mentioned "king suite, hospitality, royal, and presidential" Is the executive suite the same as the king suite? If so, that would be great because that's exactly what I was looking for this coming July! After staying this past July, my older son is trying to talk me into getting "one of those rooms with the doorbells" Looking at a 2002 price list, those type of rooms ran anywhere from $524 to $1369!!!!!!!! dream on, young man, dream on! Does anyone know of a more recent price list?

I just called and the King Suite is the Exec. Suite, but it does not have 2 bathrooms.

Exec. is their basic 1-BR.
2 TVs, 2 beds (yea, 1 is pullout), table & chairs, 1 Bth (ugh).
*Bdr. door closes & locks! Gotta love that.

*Bdr. door closes & locks! Gotta love that.

Well, that "selling point" right there will settle it for my DH!!!!!! ;)

I guess it will be Royal Pacific for us in May after all. ;)

The kids in our family will love that set up more than we will. Somebody seems to have woke them up a lot in July with snoring.:happy1:

We stayed in the hospitality suite over Christmas. RPH overbooked the club level and someone before us "smoked and abused" the room we were supposed to get. They felt bad and gave us the hospitality suite. The Bali suite was wonderful!! We had a pull out queen sofa, kitchen with a full fridg., a desk/business area, an 8 person dining table, a tv, dvd, cd player and surround sound and an extra bathroom. We were in heaven. I would love to know what the cost of that would be for that time of year on club level! If anyone has a price list, please pass it on. Next year we will be back to our basic double room. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

According to the 2002 list I found, the hospitality suite ran $524 reg and $574 holiday, king suite was $299 and $329. Neither price was for club level though. A reg 2 queen club level at that time was $269 reg/$299 holiday. Now the reg club room is listed as $319 for reg. season. Pretty hefty increase. The hospitality suite really sounds great though!

Eclpz314,

2003 price list:

Club: $279, $299, $319

King (Executive) Suite: $259, $279, $299

Hospitality Suite: $400, $450, $480

The Hospitaliy parlors are great! While taking the tour, I was told that all Hospitality parlors have club access no matter what floor they are on. Also, there is no price difference for King suites on the club level. You just have to get lucky enough to get one.

Thanks RyGuy! At least now I have a base for planning our trip. We're planning to be down there 10 days this time so it's a real juggling act between extra space/extra cost. I pretty much know that a suite with a doorbell is out! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter