Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Oh, and I forgot to say, what is it about Casey's late at night??? We have done the exact same thing -- all of a sudden everyone is starving and Casey's is the only thing open!!

Me and my DH's fave late-night is chilli cheese fries at Cosmic Ray's.

Lisa,
lest I fall asleep again and forget what I was going to say, I'm keeping a list as I catch up on your TR.

So I just finished reading your DHS day, complete with face licking, flat haired, fanstasmic photos. I just love your kids - all 3! LOL They just clearly have their parents' great sense of humor and love of life. Even if you're not choking anyone out this trip, I think the licking and face massage work!

You managed to get some great Fantasmic photos! really close. Don't think I've noticed the black and white steamboat Willie before. I'll have to watch better next time!

Where did you get your Mickey backsack (such a southern way to say it!!) Did you make it or shop on Etsy? its adorable!

I'm with you ...I love the Animal Kingdom. So much to see and fun rides! And who doesn't love the tumble monkeys!!!

Ok my brain battery and laptop battery are both running at 10%. Time for a recharge all around!

HAHA I've been laughing up a storm- you all are such a proper DISing family. Only a proper DISing family would:

1) transport Crystal Palace bread home in a ziploc bag
2) take pics of a WDW toilet
3) take pics of other guests' clothing and discuss it on the DIS
4) notice that the hot dog buns at Casey's are different

:worship: Love it!!

Thanks, Lisa! Unfortunately it's not feeling too spring-y here! Friday's predicted high is 48 with snow showers! :sad2: What about you in southern LA? I'm over cold weather!

48 as a high!?! Oh gracious! We had temps in the high 60s yesterday and I think our high is 65 or 66 today.

Yeah, here in central VA we had snow over the weekend and are expecting snow tomorrow!!

I bet ya'll get tired of seeing so much snow all the time. Just like we get tired of the wet/hot weather here in Louisiana.

Thanks for the thought! But our high today was 25° with a biting wind from the north. I certainly hope most folks had some nice Spring weather to enjoy!

25 degrees as a high? :faint: I don't see how ya'll do it! Does it ever really warm up? During the Summer months, our temps will be well over 100 and we'll be lucky if the lows at night are in the 70s.

It's Spring? You could have fooled me with our dusting of snow last night and our three inches predicted this Sunday and then more on Tuesday. :furious:

You should frame one of those castle pics for your home. I love how crisp the reflection is.

Do you know that there is a website devoted to WDW bathrooms? Obviously, her husband is not trained -- all the pics are of ladies' rooms. Just google "Disney World Bathrooms" and you should be able to find it.

Are you serious!?!? I didn't know that there's an entire website devoted to Disney bathrooms. I've gotta go look for it.

Me and my DH's fave late-night is chilli cheese fries at Cosmic Ray's.

It's been years since we've been to Cosmic Ray's. Sounds like return trip might be in order. ::yes::

Oh, and I forgot to say, what is it about Casey's late at night??? We have done the exact same thing -- all of a sudden everyone is starving and Casey's is the only thing open!!

Disney's pretty smart so I'm betting they know that people will stop in on their way out of the park even if it is laaaaate at night.

Lisa,
lest I fall asleep again and forget what I was going to say, I'm keeping a list as I catch up on your TR.

So I just finished reading your DHS day, complete with face licking, flat haired, fanstasmic photos. I just love your kids - all 3! LOL They just clearly have their parents' great sense of humor and love of life. Even if you're not choking anyone out this trip, I think the licking and face massage work!

I've been really really luck that my kids (all three) have never given me any problems when they were growing up and that they don't mind hanging out with us. I was just commenting to Hunter last night how sweet he was to still give his Mama a hug every single night before going to bed.

You managed to get some great Fantasmic photos! really close. Don't think I've noticed the black and white steamboat Willie before. I'll have to watch better next time!

Steamboat Willie is on one of the boats near the conclusion of the show.

Where did you get your Mickey backsack (such a southern way to say it!!) Did you make it or shop on Etsy? its adorable!

I made it! I sell them for just $12 each plus shipping.

I'm with you ...I love the Animal Kingdom. So much to see and fun rides! And who doesn't love the tumble monkeys!!!

The tumble monkeys are my favorites!

Ok my brain battery and laptop battery are both running at 10%. Time for a recharge all around!

Hope you had a good night's sleep!

I have nothing to really add other than your ticker looks a lot better than mine, would you like to swap? lol

HAHA I've been laughing up a storm- you all are such a proper DISing family. Only a proper DISing family would:

1) transport Crystal Palace bread home in a ziploc bag
2) take pics of a WDW toilet
3) take pics of other guests' clothing and discuss it on the DIS
4) notice that the hot dog buns at Casey's are different

:worship: Love it!!

I'm so happy that you're getting a few laughs from the report! My family knows that there's going to be lots of picture taking, goofiness and tomfoolery going on during our trips.

Just wait until our upcoming trip....I've got cousins, brother and sister-in-law and their kids AND my mother coming along! It's going to be crazy!

It's Spring? You could have fooled me with our dusting of snow last night and our three inches predicted this Sunday and then more on Tuesday. :furious:

I wish that I could bottle up some of this sunshine and send it to you Kathy. Of course, I'm sure that a lot of this dirty rotten yellow pollen would make it's way into the bottle too and you certainly don't want any of that. :sad2:

I do believe that I hear the faint sound of the tsumani sirens going off in the distance so I may not be around much this afternoon. I told ya'll that it would probably all hit me at once before the week was over. :crazy2: I'm pretty such that I'll be treading my way through paperwork this afternoon. Maybe, just maybe, I can get the bossman to leave early so I can catch back up.

25 degrees as a high? :faint: I don't see how ya'll do it! Does it ever really warm up? During the Summer months, our temps will be well over 100 and we'll be lucky if the lows at night are in the 70s.

Oh sure....we'll warm up eventually. Our average high today is 48° so we're well below normal. Forecast for today's high is 32°. Last year the high was 85°. I try not to complain too much about the weather. I always say that no matter how bad we think it is here, someone else has it worse. I saw someone else say they had 14" of snow.

We might get a few 100's in the summer but those are usually the exception. Our problem comes with the humidity but I doubt I have to tell you about humidity. Yours is probably worse than ours. If our summer nighttime lows are in the 80's we're not going to be happy. What did folks do without air conditioning??? I vaguely remember living without air back in the 50's but you just plugged in your fans and lived with. I'm not sure I could do that now.....too spoiled with the modern comforts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter