Excursions

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
It’s been quite a long time since we’ve cruised on Disney. We want to book an excursion, but I’m not sure how to do that! Can someone help me with that? Thanks, I appreciate any help!

I would suggest looking at Port Adventures to see what excursions you like, then asking about those same excursions here. We might be able to recommend some reputable 3rd party vendors for you to go with instead of paying the markup with the cruise line.

You can’t book excursions until your booking window opens, which depends on your Castaway Club level. Once your booking window is open, you can either log into the DCL website or onto the app on your mobile device to add activities. If your booking window isn’t open yet, you can still view a general list of excursions for the ports you are visiting on the website, but not every excursion will be available on every cruise that stops at that port.

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter