Excursion timing in Grand Cayman

AndieNarwhal

Earning My Ears
We are looking at using Fat Fish Adventures to go on a jetski excursion in Grand Cayman. Our all aboard time is 5:30pm, and the excursion would have us back to the terminal by 5pm. Has anyone done this excursion before? I'm wondering if the timing would work out or if we're cutting it too close to be able to make it back onboard before the ship departs.

Would be too close for my personal tolerance.

If you try it, get IN WRITING what their policy is if they don't get you back in time. (And bring your passport with you!)

If you try it, get IN WRITING what their policy is if they don't get you back in time. (And bring your passport with you!)

Agree. We always try to be back with an hour to spare. I especially would want more than 30 mins in GC since you have to use a tender to get back to the boat.

Thank you! I think we're going to go with the non-jetski Stingray Sailing instead since the times are more amenable.

Agree. We always try to be back with an hour to spare. I especially would want more than 30 mins in GC since you have to use a tender to get back to the boat.

Agree with both, you would really be cutting it close... any set back could really affect your chances with getting back on time. Instead of just nixing the jet skiing, though, most of these tour operators are used to cruises fluctuating in their leaving times, and willl adjust their schedule to make sure you get back on time. So to reiterate @Rob1872, definitely get their policy in writing, but also send an e-mail and ask if they could accommodate you as well because chances are someone else on the tour is from the same boat as you needing the same accommodation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter