Excursion registration question

MrsPete

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone! We're 60 days out from our first cruise! Yippee! We're on the Wonder on November 9th.

Here's my question: Everyone talks about registering for excursions ahead of time, but HOW do you do it? Is there a phone number? I'm paid in full, but I don't have my papers yet -- I'm pretty sure I do have a confirmation number or something. We went through AAA Travel. We want to do the dolphin swim, which I understand is a fast-filler, so I defiantely want to do this ASAP.

Related topic: Do I pay with a credit card when I register for the dolphin swim, or does it go on our shipboard bill and we pay when we leave the ship?

Thanks in advance!

Once you are paid in full you should get your excursion information. You can also look at it on Barb & Tony's site. There is a phone number there that you can call. When you are booking direct with DCL you don't have to leave a credit card number - they will bill it to your room once on board.

Hope that helps.

I've booked excursion through DCL by calling and by e-mail. Both are easy and relatively painless to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter