Excursion provider for Grand Cayman

jlwhitney

Thumper2007
I am looking for a tour that does stingray city and starfishes at minimum. Captain Marvins doesn't offer the one I want on the day we are in port.

Any other recommendation?

we are booked with acquarius sea tours- very highly ranked on trip advisor. We have not sailed yet but I am hopeful we can provide good feedback in February. Marvin didn't offer the three stop option on our date either due to wonky port times

We used John Michael and he was phenominal. We were supposed to go to Stingray city but the water conditions weren't condusive and most operators, including the DCL excurstions, cancelled their tours. JM took us to another area where we were able to see stingrays as well as a snorkel spot, Starfish point, the mangroves and a bay to snorkel with turtles (the bay with the turtles was not by boat, he drove us over before returning us to the ship). He also stopped at a grocery store for us to pick up stuff for lunch (we ate on the beach at Starfish Point) and Cayman brewery. In the mangroves, he dove down into the water and brought up different marine life for our kids to see (upside jellyfish, sea urchin). We will use him every time we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter