• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excursion cost?

chrissy92972

Mouseketeer
Just booked an excursion for St Thomas through Disney for November, its says $44 per person, but how do I pay for it? Cruise is paid in full and I cannot figure out how the excursion was paid.

Also Tortola now only has 4 choices for excursions. Do you think they will add more on?

Thanks!

Tortola is a BVI. They require testing in advance for all persons no longer than 5 days prior to arrival. Right now that would be an issue for some people. It's 3 days (Embarkation, 2 sea days) until tortola. Some people travelling for the cruise might need additional port day testing to be in compliance.

--Note this is what I was able to conject from the BVI website and may not be in line with DCL's requirements--.

So as they find vendors willing to run excursions they will add more opportunities.

May I ask which excursions are still being offered for Tortola?
For my Nov 14th cruise, I have the following Tortola options:
Canopy Tour Zipline and Scenic Drive (TT46)
3.5 Hours to 4 Hours, $125 (ages 8 to 9), $130 (age 10 and up)
Rib Boat & Jost Van Dyke (TT45)
3.5 Hours to 4 Hours, $152 (ages 8 to 9), $152 (age 10 and up)
Treasure Island Swim & Snorkel (TT44)
3.5 Hours to 4 Hours, $79 (ages 8 to 9), $79 (age 10 and up)
Tortola Jeep and Beach (TT69)
4 Hours to 4.5 Hours, $149 (ages 5 to 9), $159 (age 10 and up)

Nothing for what I had hoped to do, which is go to The Baths; not a huge deal since I should be able to do it without Disney's help... and besides, I don't have a lot of hope that we'll actually get to Tortola so I'm not thinking about it much now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter