Exciting new ticker - I'm going 6 months sooner!!!!

kylieh

DIS Veteran
Yes, we've decided to go earlier. April now.

So here is the old ticker (for reference)

ou7v8tdfahr0wnpx.png

New Ticker... Much improved date, don't you think? :cool1:

lq2x8tdfoiqruqy8.png

We've brought our trip forward by around six months to the April school hols. We go just after Easter for two weeks and will be home for Anzac Day. DD will miss 4 days of school :rolleyes1 but I'm sure she won't mind :lmao:

All started when I decided to use points for MILs ticket. However the few seats avail in October using Classic rewards were gone before I could blink. Oh well...

Move forward to Saturday and Qantas release their sale up til April and I could get seats on the same flights using points for MIL. About the same price as V for the tickets we had to purchase. So I spend the weekend stressing about going earlier, I was 90% sure I could get leave, same as DH, doesn't matter for MIL or DD. And somehow it's all come together. We got leave, tickets, the whole lot.

Yes, we've decided to go earlier. April now.

OH I hate you !!!:lmao::lmao:

Just kidding I'm very envious , we are almost 2 years from our next trip !!

With xmas coming up that time is going to fly for you !

How exciting

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have an amazing time planning :goodvibes
Sounds like there was a little bit of pixie dust at work:wizard:

That's very exciting. We're going soon but I'd love to extend my stay by a few days but it would cost too much to change stuff. Over $1000 and then we'd all be on different flights.

Thats very exciting!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

With the price of travel what it is right now it's a great time to lock it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter