• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excited for Beach Club

addiln

DIS Veteran
Just came back from Jambo and now we ended up booking a trip in June for Beach Club villas with the kiddos. Finally able to book something there since this was a place that I have wanted to stay at for a long time but always booked up. Just had to share this. LOL

Awesome. We have a bounce back booked June 28th at port orleans and probably going to upgrade to beach club. The place just looks amazing and I agree a place I’ve always wanted to stay.

Awesome. We have a bounce back booked June 28th at port orleans and probably going to upgrade to beach club. The place just looks amazing and I agree a place I’ve always wanted to stay.

We love the Beach Club. Hope you have a great time.

Thanks. Me and wife walked around area in sept and felt like would be the most exciting for us and kids. Pool and boardwalk and walking distance to parks. So great

Just came back from Jambo and now we ended up booking a trip in June for Beach Club villas with the kiddos. Finally able to book something there since this was a place that I have wanted to stay at for a long time but always booked up. Just had to share this. LOL

How exciting! Have fun planning :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter