Excited about taking newbies!

Suedrews

Mouseketeer
I just found out that my best girlfriend & her husband are joining us for 3 days in disney! They don't have kids & no NOTHING about what is ahead of them. Our trip will take on a whole other dimension & we can't wait to show them the best of the best. It will be hard to pick what to do first. Epcot WS for sure, MGM just because it is very novel, & AK for 1/2 day because she is a huge animal lover.....no way to see it all.....just wanted to share this because all of you know what they have been missing!!

I love taking newbies! We brought my FIL last time, and this time we're brining a whole gang...my son has been there before, although not since he was 9 years old, my daughter-in-law, granddaughter, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, niece and nephew are all newbies! And it will be the holiday season with all the fun and decorations. I can't wait!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter