• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

exchanging vouchers/ tickets and magic bands at MCO?

mydogsarebad

Earning My Ears
We are a family of six staying off site. We bought our tickets on Orbitz, which means we have a voucher to exchange for tickets (they are linked and assigned in MDE already). We also promised the kids magic bands. Does it make any sense to do this at he airport when we arrive (assuming we can)? Like before we get baggage? Is that a dumb idea? We are going to do a water park only on our first day, so we will not be at a park until day 2.

I guess the other option is to drive to DTD and do it there. Not sure what would be less painful with little ones after a long flight day. Btw, we arrive around 6pm and have a car rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter