• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exchanging park passes

M

melmjohn

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to exchange my buy 2 days get 3rd free passes for the Annual pass (I think it's called a power pass) That deal came out a few days after I ordered my tickets and I am not sure whether we will return in the next year, but it sure would make it more appealing than ever. :D

You should be able to....a general rule is that upgrading is usually OK with the theme parks! ;)

Karen

The passholder services line can tell you that. The number is 1-800-564-5764. Like Karen said they normally allow guests to do that to get them back into the park more often.

We love for you to upgrade your tickets, but please be aware your ticket will only be good ONE YEAR FROM THE FIRST DAY YOU USE IT. A 2day 2park ticket with a 3rd day free has an expiration date of 7 days ( in which all 3 days must be used ). If you came today (3/5/02) as your first day...the annual pass you upgrade to will be good until 3/5/03. That is the catch with the tickets. Even if you had a 2d 2pk ticket and used the first day a year ago...the ticket would not be upgradable cause the year would be up.

Seems we have a new "insider" in our group!
WELCOME Elemental Force!

Ha-cha! Another brain to pick!
:jester:

Originally posted by suzysezso
Seems we have a new "insider" in our group!
WELCOME Elemental Force!

Ha-cha! Another brain to pick!
:jester:

i am betting an old insider with a new ID!!!

Thanks for everyone's responses. We will be upgrading to the power pass. Now to plan a trip later this year!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter