** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a surprise party thrown, I don't really like surprises. I did help to throw a surprise 40th party for my best friend with the help of his wife. We instructed Pete to take him out for the day so we could prepare. So he took him to France for the day to the hypermarket! Pete said getting him to hurry back so they could catch the shuttle on time so they could be back in time for the party was interesting! At that point I did point out that we had asked him to take our friend out for the day, not out of the country!!

Sometimes, usually when Joe is listening to it in the car. When I'm by myself I listen to talk radio. I like C&W music and love dancing to it.

I have no choose when I'm in the car with my DH that's what he usually has on the radio. I prefer listening to rock from days past, Beatles, Bee Gees, Beach Boys, etc.

Patsy you will need to start a new thread :) this one is at the limit and will probably get closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter