*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were to receive gift cards from 3 different stores/restaurants, which ones would you choose from?

Which do you prefer?

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies?
Cupcake or cake?
Pool, beach, or lake?

Which do you prefer?

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
Chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies?
Cupcake or cake?
Pool, beach, or lake?

Ice cream
Chips Ahoy
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cupcake
Beach

I like the homemade one that my husband makes. Yesterday, I bought the store made one, and didn't care for it. But it is easy to just pick one of them up, and toss them in the oven.

Do you shop at Bath and Body Works? There are all sort of scents for their hand soaps, and lotions. What scents do you like and dislike?

I love Bath and Body Works and refuse to use any shower gell and lotion but theirs. I really like the warm vanilla sugar but dislike the...twilight? I think that is what it is called lol. I bought a few candles there too for my mom for Christmas. They smell really good.

Do you shop at Bath and Body Works? There are all sort of scents for their hand soaps, and lotions. What scents do you like and dislike?

When I go in, I get a little overwhelmed by all of the choices. But, they do have some wonderful things. I just have to make a decision on what I want! I usually stay away from florals and musk scents. I like the lighter scents.

If you were an employer, and need to hirer 5 new employees. In the past you had employees that would always call in sick, is late for work..... So, would you hire group A, or group B?

Group A-five relatives who are all related to each other. If there happens to be a funeral, all five of them would take off for that event, and your company would have to shut down since you would not have enough employees to run your operation. And this is a big family. Lets say a family of 15 siblings, so there is always something family related that pops up. So you never know when they may all take the day or two or three...off.

or

Group B-five employees who are not related to each other. But then tend to call in each week for one reason or another. They all arrive for work, but sometimes an hour late, sometimes they need to leave work early for appointments...they just seem to have some type of an excuse. But, they do show up to work each day.

So out of these two scenerios, which group would you hire?

If you were an employer, and need to hirer 5 new employees. In the past you had employees that would always call in sick, is late for work..... So, would you hire group A, or group B?

Group A-five relatives who are all related to each other. If there happens to be a funeral, all five of them would take off for that event, and your company would have to shut down since you would not have enough employees to run your operation. And this is a big family. Lets say a family of 15 siblings, so there is always something family related that pops up. So you never know when they may all take the day or two or three...off.

or

Group B-five employees who are not related to each other. But then tend to call in each week for one reason or another. They all arrive for work, but sometimes an hour late, sometimes they need to leave work early for appointments...they just seem to have some type of an excuse. But, they do show up to work each day.

So out of these two scenerios, which group would you hire?

Hmmmm......that's tricky. Neither group seems ideal. With the high number of unemployed, these days, it seems that you have a pretty good choice of very qualified candidates for every job posted. But, since this is hypothetical, I would choose group two. Hiring five people who are related just doesn't seem like a good idea.

hmm... well group A is alot like how where I work is like.. except we arnt all related but we all go to the same church.

But I also will have to go with group B. They are at least somewhat dependable and you will always have someone there to work so many hours lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter