Excellent New Book/Guide for WDW

I bought it last week and really enjoyed it. How could you not love a book that actually devotes several pages to the best and worst bathrooms at WDW?

I got some very strange looks at work when I was reading this book on my supper break. I laughed out loud several times..this book is a must read for the Disney obsessed.:thumbsup2

I wonder if it is available on Kindle?!?!? I think I am getting one for my birthday and would love to start loading it up with Disney stuff too!!

I dont think it is because when I bought it on Amazon they had the 'tell the publisher you want to read this on Kindle' thing- which means its not on Kindle..

I bought the regular one tho and enjoyed it. I dont think I learned too much new, if at all, but it was a fun read, that's for sure.

Picked the book up last week and it is great. If you love Disney, you will love the book. I have laughed out loud several times while reading it....:thumbsup2

I just got it yesterday and was reading it during the Red Sox game last night,had to say I was sorry to DH a couple of times because I was laughing out loud. So far I give it :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I will definitely be looking for this book. By the way, ChefBill, I see you live in southern NH. My brother and his family live in Rye.

I just finished reading it last night! What a pleasure!!! I feel I have a place amongst MOUSEJUNKIES:lovestruc

Found this at Barnes & Noble last week. I always make a beeline for the travel section to check for new Mouse reading material when I go in. LOVE this book. Very informative and funny. Love the way the authors give so much info from such a personal, down-to-earth perspective. This will be a great addition to the collection for Disney addicts:goodvibes.

Think I'll be taking a trip to Border's within the next few days. I'm always looking for something to read that is Disney-related!!!

I've merged two similar threads together and moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Loved the book! Laugh out loud funny. Read it cover to cover in one day. My DH had to ask a few times what was so funny. He's not the Disney fan I am. Good work!

I finished MOUSEJUNKIES this afternoon. I didn't want it to end. I had so much fun visualizing as I read. Makes me more anxious to get to Disney in September! It's so exciting that the author and the other Mousejunkies are right here on Disboards. Being from New England is an extra added bonus! Thanks again for a very fun read!

We love, love, love this book. My DH and I went on a business trip last week, we had a three hour drive in a large, noisy work van. He wanted me to read the book to him as he drove. I had to almost shout and my throat got sore, but it was worth it. We laughed a lot and would often say "oh my gosh, that's so true"! Thanks Bill, for such a great book. You really can put into words how we feel about Disney.

Linda

Wow! This was a long thread! Not sure how I missed it!

Thanks for the link, Dan Murphy.

And to ChefBilly and all the mousejunkies, thank you again for writing this book. It truly is my favorite WDW book (that's because y'all have Disneyitis too so I feel less strange and in good company!)

Wow! This was a long thread! Not sure how I missed it!

Thanks for the link, Dan Murphy.

And to ChefBilly and all the mousejunkies, thank you again for writing this book. It truly is my favorite WDW book (that's because y'all have Disneyitis too so I feel less strange and in good company!)

Thank YOU!
:thumbsup2

Hi Bill-
Got my copy in the mail yesterday :banana::banana::banana:

I'm so happy to have found this book. Great read!! :thumbsup2

UPS just delivered my copy. :yay: I read the forward...it's US!

"Luckily", I have a miserable cold, so lounging on the couch with a good book works so well for today. :thumbsup2 And with a Disney trip in the works too...heaven. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter