• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Evilqueen

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
hello Evilqueen, Can you tell me if there is a huge sale on at our Disney stores or is it just in the States? They are all talking about it on the Budget Board.
Thanks, Marilynn:confused:

Yes the sales are here also. DD and I stopped in yesterday before the store closed at Yorkdale and they were selling stuff off!

We bought DD a Tink Ballet Tote for just $6.49 regularly $43! She got the second to last one there! They had a whole bin of pins left but were all at $3.50, sorry I took the last of the $.88 ones, only 4 left anyways!;) The stuff on really big discounts were some of the fluffs such as the horses for $7.99 and Dalmations for $8.99 and kids' clothing.

I think they are trying to get rid of all the stuff they could not sell to make room for the Adult Stuff that is due to come in soon!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't know about the other stores, but assume they are doing the same.

Scratch
:smooth:

As already stated, yes, the sales are at the stores in Canada. However, I can't speak for the other stores, but I know my store doesn't have a whole lot of 75% merchandise left. Stitch and Jungle Book plush are still at 50% off. I think we had one table left with 75% stuff yesterday. Girls bathing suits are all gone. Towels are all gone, except for the Nemo one which isn't on sale.

Sure enough... we are having this sale to get ready for all the new product. We already have some of it out. We have new backpacks and lunch totes for boys and girls. New zip up fleece jackets for girls and boys. The jackets are pretty nice and EMOBROIDERED!!! There are matching pants for the girls, but I can't remember if the boys ones are in yet. There are also heavier twill jackets for boy with Stitch or Buzz on them. Really wish the Stitch one came in an adult size. Speaking of adult stuff, we got in a selection of nightshirts and t-shirts. I'm sure more will be coming soon. Our past couple of shipments have been pretty big and all filled with new stuff.

I was just at Scarboro Town Center Dis Store and there are slim pickings on anything 75% off. There are still a lot of summer PJs (mainly smaller sizes) at 50% off. Lots of Tank tops at 50% off, but not much else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter