Everytime I think I leave....They pull me right back in!!!

ZIPBAGS

DIS Veteran
After having a great time for 8 nights last August at the WL/Poly. I figured this year we would do something different. Well, I just reserved 7 nights at the Poly for this August. I got a great rate and figured it doesn't cost anything (besides the refundable deposit) and this way I can still look for other trips...but, if not we have a Dis trip.

Whats funny is I am dying to go to England. But, my wife says that the kids are only little (11, 8 & 3) for so long. And I am the Dis nut. :rotfl2:

You sound like us! LOL

We split our stay last summer between the Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian, and we couldn't stay away either. DH and I ended up going back to the Polynesian in October :teeth: And I'm currently in the planning stage for another WDW trip for this May. This is in addition to our Disney cruise for this August. :sunny:

We've been wanting to go to England, too! In fact, there is a rumor that the Disney Magic cruise ship will be doing a European itinerary next summer ('07), and if they do, we will probably do it. :boat:

Your wife does have a good point; do some more Disney trips now and save England for when the kids are a little older. Our DSs are 17 and 14, and I'm glad we took them to Disney World when they were younger. Now that they're older, they like cruising better, and they'll get more out of the trips we take to Europe :)

Besides, how can you stay away from the Polynesian resort??! :earboy2: :sunny: :flower:

We love the WL. But, when we got to the Lodge. The room was just not big enough for the 5 of us. So we switched to the Poly. Now, my wife loves the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter