Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Good info here. Hoping Tron gets little loose by december. On a party night (but we won't have party tickets) I'm guessing the number of 1pm slots will be much smaller? In general does the 7am , if you get one, pretty much mean you will be called by 2 or so?

Sorry- I should know this but I don’t. If Epcot is not my starting park but I have a park hopper can I buy a ILL for GOTG? Can I try for the 1pm VQ? Thank you!

Sorry- I should know this but I don’t. If Epcot is not my starting park but I have a park hopper can I buy a ILL for GOTG? Can I try for the 1pm VQ? Thank you!
Yes and yes, I've done both. For the ILL you need to pick a time after 2 pm and for VQ it's not a guarantee, you have to be in the park to try for the VQ so it's entirely possible that spots are gone by the time you check in but it's been lasting beyond 2 pm recently.

Yes and yes, I've done both. For the ILL you need to pick a time after 2 pm and for VQ it's not a guarantee, you have to be in the park to try for the VQ so it's entirely possible that spots are gone by the time you check in but it's been lasting beyond 2 pm recently.
This is super helpful- so I can’t access the VQ til I’ve scanned in to Epcot- that’s the part I didn’t quite get. Thanks!

We added on the Halloween party and a 1 day pass for Food & Wine before a cruise. We haven't been since either Tron or Guardians opened. Is there a good place in MK to be when VQ opens at 6? Or is there somewhere to avoid as in no service? At least Guardians we'll have 2 opportunities to join so not as worried about it. Thanks!

We added on the Halloween party and a 1 day pass for Food & Wine before a cruise. We haven't been since either Tron or Guardians opened. Is there a good place in MK to be when VQ opens at 6? Or is there somewhere to avoid as in no service? At least Guardians we'll have 2 opportunities to join so not as worried about it. Thanks!

Slightly different circumstances but still hopefully helpful, I had success securing a BG within seconds while sitting by the Joffrey's in Tomorrowland for the TRON 1pm VQ. My carrier is T-Mobile.

Slightly different circumstances but still hopefully helpful, I had success securing a BG within seconds while sitting by the Joffrey's in Tomorrowland for the TRON 1pm VQ. My carrier is T-Mobile.
Thank you, that's a start! We have AT&T, our service has been up and down in the parks but we haven't been since Jan '22.

Good morning. I was lucky enough to get a Tron Boarding group but unlucky enough to get a time that is in the middle of an important Conference call and need to be at the hotel. Can I cancel it and retry at 1pm? Or because I got one at 7am am I out of luck?

Good morning. I was lucky enough to get a Tron Boarding group but unlucky enough to get a time that is in the middle of an important Conference call and need to be at the hotel. Can I cancel it and retry at 1pm? Or because I got one at 7am am I out of luck?
yes if you cancel you group before it is called you can try again at 1. I have done it before. You do have to be in the park at 1 though.

You time may change. Don’t cancel it yet! Mine moved earlier in the day. I think it was originally around 1pm and it moved up to about 11am one day!

That said… if you have a really early boarding group… like 9 or 10 am… it probably won’t change much.

To add, you don't need to cancel in order to try again. I did this exact thing back in May: missed my BG in the morning but got one for the 1pm drop.

Question about virtual queues during EEH. I know lines can still be pretty long with virtual queues. Is that also the case during the extra evening hours? We will be at Epcot on a Monday with EEH and are eligible for the 6pm Guardians VQ sign up. But I don't want to spend the whole EEH waiting inline for one ride. Are we better off doing an ILL for Guardians? How much time would that save us? TIA!

Question about virtual queues during EEH. I know lines can still be pretty long with virtual queues. Is that also the case during the extra evening hours? We will be at Epcot on a Monday with EEH and are eligible for the 6pm Guardians VQ sign up. But I don't want to spend the whole EEH waiting inline for one ride. Are we better off doing an ILL for Guardians? How much time would that save us? TIA!
Yes, lines during EEH can be long and ILK$ will definitely be a shorter wait.

I would say still quee up and get the LL. Its an awesome ride and worth two rides. If the line is too long when you get there just don't wait on it and ride the one time with LL. I've seen the queue line as long as 30-40 minutes or as short as 5 personally.

Hi! I will be arriving at Disney on Sat 9/9 at 10:30am at Sanford airport. We plan to Uber to our Disney resort. It is just a long weekend trip so we want to make the most of our time in the parks. We plan on going to the parks that same day, Saturday.

We really want to ride Guardians Saturday. My question is if we enter the virtual queue, what time slots have people been getting? We obviously won’t be in the parks till probably 1ish? What happens if we miss our time slot, are they strict or would they let us in?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter