Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Wednesday we had an early VQ for Tron and missed our boarding time because we had a CRT reservation. We went over to Tron about an hour late and he just said your good and let us on. As another poster from Wednesday said we had over an hour wait.
It may happen this way, especially with an ADR but others have reported differently. I’m glad it happened this way for you!

To me an ADR should be a valid reason to be a little late for a Tron VQ but each CM seems to be able to decide. I will say being denied if slightly delayed due to an ADR would be a time I might ask to confirm this with a supervisor or stop at a blue umbrella. VQ’s are wild cards so it’s not something a guest purposely double books.

I just tried for GOTG VQ and it didn’t get one. 😔

Do the ILL sell out? We still have the 1pm and 6pm VQ windows for today so I’d like to wait and see if I really need to buy the ILL.

Sorry to hear this. They are popular for sure.

Yes, ILL$ for GotG definitely sells out. Thrill-Data tracks this information about how long they are historically available which changes daily.

I just tried for GOTG VQ and it didn’t get one. 😔

Do the ILL sell out? We still have the 1pm and 6pm VQ windows for today so I’d like to wait and see if I really need to buy the ILL.
I was there this past Friday and 3 in our party did paid LL and loved it - they were done around noon I think. I looked at that time to buy another one (using tickets for people that had no interest on going on it and would have handed their magic bands over) and they were gone. Also had no luck with either the 7am or 1pm virtual queue. If it is a must do for you and you do not visit the parks often I would buy it.

I didn’t know I’d able to stack two GOTG boarding passes. I got the 1pm boarding pass for DD and her BFF and they were called around 530. They didn’t use it yet tho so I didn’t think I’d be able to get one at the 6pm time for EEH but I got it. They even let the 1st one expire and rode around 7pm and again around 9:45 when the second board group was called. They loved it

Edit to add- they waited about an hour for the first ride but then only about 20 mins during the EEH.

Is there an advantageous strategy for a party of 5? For example, Multiple members trying in same account… or split into party of 3 and 2, etc?

Is there an advantageous strategy for a party of 5? For example, Multiple members trying in same account… or split into party of 3 and 2, etc?
Definitely do NOT split into two groups. There is zero advantage, and a good chance you would not get overlapping groups.

Multiple people can try at the same time, on the same account or different ones, for all 5 people (as long as they are connected as friends and family). When one gets it, everyone else will get an error message that they already have it. Fastest fingers win!

Definitely do NOT split into two groups. There is zero advantage, and a good chance you would not get overlapping groups.

Multiple people can try at the same time, on the same account or different ones, for all 5 people (as long as they are connected as friends and family). When one gets it, everyone else will get an error message that they already have it. Fastest fingers win!
Thank you! This brought back a memory of DD and I booking Rise at 7am a few years ago. Totally forgot. Thanks!

Hi! Heading to WDW soon and hitting two extended evening hours… does anyone know for sure if you need to be in park to get the 6pm drop for guardians/tron vq… or is it possible to do so at your resort (or anywhere on property)? We’re not planning on either park being our park reservation for the day each one has extended evening hours, but we do have park hopper tix. I’ve seen mixed answers when I looked this up, so seeing if anyone’s had experience w this! Thank you! :)

Hi! Heading to WDW soon and hitting two extended evening hours… does anyone know for sure if you need to be in park to get the 6pm drop for guardians/tron vq… or is it possible to do so at your resort (or anywhere on property)? We’re not planning on either park being our park reservation for the day each one has extended evening hours, but we do have park hopper tix. I’ve seen mixed answers when I looked this up, so seeing if anyone’s had experience w this! Thank you! :)
No, you do not need to have tapped into that park if you have PH tickets, to be eligible for the 6:00 drop for EEH.

Additional information can be found in post 1.

Just curious: since having a BG for GoTG allows you to ride anytime between when the BG is called till park close, does anyone have any data or past exerience on the best times to join the lines to minimze wait times?

Just curious: since having a BG for GoTG allows you to ride anytime between when the BG is called till park close, does anyone have any data or past exerience on the best times to join the lines to minimze wait times?
As early in the day as possible based on when your BG is called.

Excited to share that we are back in Disney for the first time in forever. Because of the advice on this thread we were able to get virtual queue for Guardians today! Boarding Group 65. It says ETA of 2pm but that seems a bit late. Do you think it’ll be called earlier? And I know reports confirm that if I miss window we should still be let on- anyone have recent experience of that? We were going to head back to the resort to get out of the hear mid-day but now I’m nervous.

Excited to share that we are back in Disney for the first time in forever. Because of the advice on this thread we were able to get virtual queue for Guardians today! Boarding Group 65. It says ETA of 2pm but that seems a bit late. Do you think it’ll be called earlier? And I know reports confirm that if I miss window we should still be let on- anyone have recent experience of that? We were going to head back to the resort to get out of the hear mid-day but now I’m nervous.
There have not been any reports to date of people being turned away from Guardians when turning up after their return window expires.

This experience was shared just up the page, last Wednesday.

I didn’t know I’d able to stack two GOTG boarding passes. I got the 1pm boarding pass for DD and her BFF and they were called around 530. They didn’t use it yet tho so I didn’t think I’d be able to get one at the 6pm time for EEH but I got it. They even let the 1st one expire and rode around 7pm and again around 9:45 when the second board group was called. They loved it

Edit to add- they waited about an hour for the first ride but then only about 20 mins during the EEH.

We were 62 for GOG on Thursday and it went down, so our BG never got called, we showed up at 4pm and rode with no issue. Of course, the VQ can take a little bit to get through, think we waited about 45min. Just keep an eye on the app. For the most part Guardians is pretty flexible and lets you in even if you miss your group being called.

Does anyone have experience with the 6pm VQ for Tron for Deluxe guests on Weds night? I know the 7am goes in seconds and the 1pm lasts for a while, but curious how the 6pm goes. Is it also gone in seconds? I'm nervous about planning a MK day for a Weds and banking on the 6pm VQ because if I miss it, the ILLs will be gone by then as well.
Thanks

We got 6pm virtual queue last night. We were on the People Mover at the time. I was prepped and ready to go so right at 6 I refreshed and got a group. Not sure how fast it goes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Deluxe Evening hours felt a bit crowded last night.

Does anyone have experience with the 6pm VQ for Tron for Deluxe guests on Weds night? I know the 7am goes in seconds and the 1pm lasts for a while, but curious how the 6pm goes. Is it also gone in seconds? I'm nervous about planning a MK day for a Weds and banking on the 6pm VQ because if I miss it, the ILLs will be gone by then as well.
Thanks
I don't have any personal experience, but there is a webpage that tracks that data and it says the 6:00 reservations are usually all gone in less than a minute.

Thanks

When we were there the last week in June, we got the Tron VQ at 6:00, but it closed quickly because when I checked about a minute later there was a message that the VQ is full or something along those lines. We were sitting in Fantasyland and many around us were also trying for the VQ. That said, I like to watch Ear Scout on YouTube and in one of his videos he was attending deluxe evening hours at MK and he had made a comment that he actually forgot to join the VQ at 6:00, but when he remembered a few minutes later it was still open, so I think it just really depends on how many people are planning on attending deluxe evening hours and if they want to ride Tron, which obviously is hard to predict. I'd just be ready to go a few minutes before 6:00 and hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter