• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

It would be nice if they could alert your phone when it hits a certain group, and it says " you're boarding group will most likely be called within the next hour, please arrive at the designated area " etc etc

I am pretty sure on my phone I got pushes throughout the day keeping me updated as to which groups they were boarding, and finally once my boarding group was called I got a push telling me to arrive by whatever time it was (which was still ~3 hours before the time I got at 7AM). This was last Saturday during the soft open.

VQs needs the option to choose your time. Then being late is on the guest.
or VQ can only be booked once you enter the park.

Easiest solution is to not offer VQ. Tron and Guardians do not need it.

VQs needs the option to choose your time. Then being late is on the guest.
or VQ can only be booked once you enter the park.

Easiest solution is to not offer VQ. Tron and Guardians do not need it.
Please keep this thread on topic of what IS happening with TRON and Guardians VQ. There are threads in the Community sub-forum discussing what changes people would like made. This thread is intended to assist guests with what actually is happening with VQs.

Thank you.

I meant to watch and see how long the evening Tron queue took to fill, we need to start strategizing for our end of May trip. I feel like skipping the afternoon drop is really risky! We'll only have one day at MK, most likely

I meant to watch and see how long the evening Tron queue took to fill, we need to start strategizing for our end of May trip. I feel like skipping the afternoon drop is really risky! We'll only have one day at MK, most likely

wdwmagic.com reported it at "around 3 seconds."

I hope they add more boarding groups as time goes on because it seems that they're consistently ahead of schedule with both GOG and Tron. That would in theory make it easier for folks to get a VQ.

Is Tron like GOG in that if you are a Deluxe guest, you get an additional chance at a VQ at 6PM so you can ride twice if you get a 7AM/1PM VQ and a 6PM VQ?

Is that only on the Extra Evening hours though? Sorry I am very new to this system,, It’s not every night just because you are staying Deluxe correct?
Correct. It’s just during the extended evening deluxe hours. Currently this is Mondays at Epcot and Wednesdays at mk.

I am trying to be positive about getting a VQ, but what happens if your boarding group happens while you have a dining reservation? Lets say our VQ is 5:30pm but our dinner reservation starts at 5pm, how do you manage it?
The other concerns is we may be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour, if we are on the tour and the VQ time comes up what then?

I am trying to be positive about getting a VQ, but what happens if your boarding group happens while you have a dining reservation? Lets say our VQ is 5:30pm but our dinner reservation starts at 5pm, how do you manage it?
The other concerns is we may be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour, if we are on the tour and the VQ time comes up what then?
We don’t have actual data for either of these scenarios yet.

Historically guests were told to go to their ADR then bring proof in the form of their dining receipt to the attraction. Normally they would be allowed to ride but we have not had any actual reports of anyone trying this yet.

I would anticipate same for KTTK tour but again, this is only hypothetical as we don’t have any actual cases to base a prediction on.

We don’t have actual data for either of these scenarios yet.

Historically guests were told to go to their ADR then bring proof in the form of their dining receipt to the attraction. Normally they would be allowed to ride but we have not had any actual reports of anyone trying this yet.

I would anticipate same for KTTK tour but again, this is only hypothetical as we don’t have any actual cases to base a prediction on.
@ballonewb had a DP during the soft open where receipt was acceptable:

"We got on Friday. We did show up little over a hour late due to adr at crystal place. All we needed was the recepit and help from guest services team member at the entrance to Trib to get us in.

Big issue that day was everyone was walking into the vq line due to no cast member at the entrance. We saw a ton of unhappy people once the reached the touch points."

@ballonewb had a DP during the soft open where receipt was acceptable:

"We got on Friday. We did show up little over a hour late due to adr at crystal place. All we needed was the recepit and help from guest services team member at the entrance to Trib to get us in.

Big issue that day was everyone was walking into the vq line due to no cast member at the entrance. We saw a ton of unhappy people once the reached the touch points."
Thank you! I’ll hold off updating first post until we see this as a pattern.

UPDATE: just got denied boarding for being late to my BG 😳🤯 I was under the impression they’ve never turned people away but I guess that’s changed. ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter