Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

When the virtual queue opens at 6pm for cosmic rewind for Epcot’s extended evening hours, are you still eligible for a VQ spot if you already got a 7am drop? I know you aren’t eligible for a 1pm drop, but I wasn’t sure about the 6pm one for extended evening hour nights.

When the virtual queue opens at 6pm for cosmic rewind for Epcot’s extended evening hours, are you still eligible for a VQ spot if you already got a 7am drop? I know you aren’t eligible for a 1pm drop, but I wasn’t sure about the 6pm one for extended evening hour nights.
Yes, you're eligible for a 6 PM even if you got a 7 AM or a 1 PM VQ. And you can buy an ILL$ as well and ride three times in one day, if you want!

Is there a thread anywhere that tracks how quickly the 7am and 1pm VQ's run out? I seem to remember something similar back when Rise had a VQ. Mainly trying to determine how likely we are to be shut out of the 7am VQ if we are on our A game.

Odd thing happened today at 7am for my friends tickets.
They have tickets for Epcot, but could not join the VQ today.
App said tickets not eligible. I was able to book LLs just fine.

Is this a bug that tends to happens? Will try again at 1pm.

Is there a thread anywhere that tracks how quickly the 7am and 1pm VQ's run out? I seem to remember something similar back when Rise had a VQ. Mainly trying to determine how likely we are to be shut out of the 7am VQ if we are on our A game.
This information is tracked on Thrill-Data. The 7AM drop fills within minutes most days.

Others are experiencing g the same. Please see this thread for additional info and tips.

Yeah, evidently it is

The general consensus is, if you track the time using time.gov and refresh at 6:59:59 on the nose the odds of success are extremely high. My success rate is 100%
When not using time.gov my success rate was 0%

1. If I am park hopping and attending another park first, is my only option to ride purchasing a Individual Lightning Lane at 7?

2. I think if my park reservation is for another park first, it will show times beginning at 2 PM, correct?

3. How strict are the return times for Individual Lightning Lanes if I am late?

1. If I am park hopping and attending another park first, is my only option to ride purchasing a Individual Lightning Lane at 7?

2. I think if my park reservation is for another park first, it will show times beginning at 2 PM, correct?

3. How strict are the return times for Individual Lightning Lanes if I am late?

1. Yes, unless it's a slower day, in which case the 1pm VQ may still be open when park hoppers get in at 2pm. I'd say there's a chance but it depends on your date. Christmas Day? Forget it. A weekday at the end of January? If the VQ is even still around then, you'll almost certainly be able to join the 1pm queue.

2. That's correct.

3. They're not - you can ride any time after the time you reserved.

So in 12 days I fly. Its a 7am departure, and I might have time to try for Virtual Queue before we have to turn cell phones off. The plan is, after I land, go to the hotel, check-in or at least drop off the bags, and head to Epcot for the day.

Am I reading correctly that If I'm successful getting a VQ Boarding Group with a return time before I can get to Epcot, I can still ride when I get there?

So in 12 days I fly. Its a 7am departure, and I might have time to try for Virtual Queue before we have to turn cell phones off. The plan is, after I land, go to the hotel, check-in or at least drop off the bags, and head to Epcot for the day.

Am I reading correctly that If I'm successful getting a VQ Boarding Group with a return time before I can get to Epcot, I can still ride when I get there?
Yes. They are currently letting you ride anytime after your group is called. You just can’t ride before it is called.

1. Yes, unless it's a slower day, in which case the 1pm VQ may still be open when park hoppers get in at 2pm. I'd say there's a chance but it depends on your date. Christmas Day? Forget it. A weekday at the end of January? If the VQ is even still around then, you'll almost certainly be able to join the 1pm queue.

2. That's correct.

3. They're not - you can ride any time after the time you reserved.
We got a vp today at 4 pm. I can’t even believe it was still available. We were heading to dinner to Il Mulino via beach club from animal kingdom lodge and park. I was messing around. Said they r still available so my wife said well we are making a detour. We ripped out of beach club over to tap in grabbed it and heading to dinner can’t even believe we got it and made dinner with 20 mins to spare. Lol. So now we are in line for remy while we wait on our boarding group. Deff a win win. Got nothing to do so might as well wait it out since we are back here.

And today we was deff busy here. HS was pretty crowded. We have done this week multiple times so we know it’s going to get crazy.

Never ever would have thought the 1pm would still be lingering so far past 1 pm.

Thanks everyone for all the vc help on here. Did our first one ever today. We weren’t here when rise had it so this was my first. Did it on the bus on the way over with a second phone for the world clock. Refreshed at 59 secs and get group 38. I thought that was pretty good. So thanks everyone again. We rode it last night also like I said on other posts but that was only cause there was still boarding groups left over. Man this ride is worth the hype. It’s pretty awesome. Music was not Xmas like I thought from reading here x we are in line now so let’s see what music we get today. Thanks again disboards. I would be lost without this place.

Thanks everyone for all the vc help on here. Did our first one ever today. We weren’t here when rise had it so this was my first. Did it on the bus on the way over with a second phone for the world clock. Refreshed at 59 secs and get group 38. I thought that was pretty good. So thanks everyone again. We rode it last night also like I said on other posts but that was only cause there was still boarding groups left over. Man this ride is worth the hype. It’s pretty awesome. Music was not Xmas like I thought from reading here x we are in line now so let’s see what music we get today. Thanks again disboards. I would be lost without this place.
FYI- Disney changed their announcement on the Christmas music. Originally 11/11, got bumped to 11/25. So, still standard offering today.

Unclear about the 6p EEH VQ. Do you need to have entered EPCOT| at some point in the day for the 6p selection or can you have a park hopper ticket and reserve from outside of EPCOT?

It is really amazing how well the process works when watching the time.gov count down.
It is so worth the hype.
It's even worth the cost of ILL (and I don't say that about much of anything else)

It is really amazing how well the process works when watching the time.gov count down.
It is so worth the hype.
It's even worth the cost of ILL (and I don't say that about much of anything else)

Agreed. Paid for Rise ILL and was far more impressed with GoG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter