Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

let's say I'm managing park plans for 10 people Each person in the group has tied a credit card to their park ticket/magic band . If I buy genie or ILL for a day, do each of their credit cards get charged or does my account get charged for them all?

Thanks in advance!
If you buy them on your account you will be charged for all of them.

let's say I'm managing park plans for 10 people Each person in the group has tied a credit card to their park ticket/magic band . If I buy genie or ILL for a day, do each of their credit cards get charged or does my account get charged for them all?

Thanks in advance!
The person purchasing Genie+ or ILL$ will be charged for all that they select.

Once Genie+ is purchased, one person can book LLs for all eligible who are listed in their friends and family.

On day one of our Dec. trip, we couldn’t book an ILL until 9 even though it was our check in day. I know others had the same problem back then. Has this been resolved for the most part?
We are coming again in Oct and will have a tight schedule so I need for things to work!

On day one of our Dec. trip, we couldn’t book an ILL until 9 even though it was our check in day. I know others had the same problem back then. Has this been resolved for the most part?
We are coming again in Oct and will have a tight schedule so I need for things to work!
This has not been reported as being a challenge as long as guests have checked in online for their reservation. There have been the odd instance of it being reported for guests who chose not to complete the online check in portion of their reservation.

I am looking for information on refilling of ll throughout the day. There used to be information for times ll we USUALLY refilled. I cannot seem to find any recent information on this. Does anyone know if they still do "drops" throughout the day? TIA!

This has not been reported as being a challenge as long as guests have checked in online for their reservation. There have been the odd instance of it being reported for guests who chose not to complete the online check in portion of their reservation.
We had done online check in for Dec and have completed it for this trip too. I know there was an issue at that time. But you give me hope that it will work out this time!

Staying at Yacht Club, at 7 am on the day we're going to MK could I (theoretically) book Genie+ for Jungle Cruise, ILL for TRON, and another ILL for SDMT? Is it possible to book all three at the same time?

I believe it’s either after you tap in at JC or 2 hours after the park opens. So if MK opens at 9, you’d have to wait until 11 for another G+ (unless you tap into JC before that).

Ok, sweet. That is what I was hoping for. Then, I can book another Genie+ either after we check in for JC, or 2 hours after booking JC. Is that correct?

Either after tapping into JC or 2 hours after regular park opening, whichever comes first. :) And then after that, starts the two hours after you made your last LL OR after tapping into your most recently made LL.

Also for ILL you can choose your time. Say you want close to 2pm to hop . An even hour window bar appears (like how you choose dining). If you tap 2p it will then show closest times and you pick one.

I have been able to purchase ILL for GOTG , Tron and ROTR without issues. FOP you need to do quick if want , that’s often the 1st to sell out.

Thank you for this! I have gotten mixed responses on whether ILL can be scheduled for later in the day or only in a "next available" manner like G+. I'm so glad to get information from someone who has gone as often and recently as you have. Scheduling for the win!

I'm at WDW right now. Just booked KS for 10:50 and G+ says I can book my next attraction at 11:50!?!? In one hour?

I'm at WDW right now. Just booked KS for 10:50 and G+ says I can book my next attraction at 11:50!?!? In one hour?
You can book your next Genie+ after
(1) tapping into your most-recently-booked one,
(2) canceling your most-recently-booked one,
(3) when your most-recently-booked one expires, or
(4) two hours (that the park is open) after your most recent booking.

In this case, it's #3. Your 10:50 KS expires at 11:50. You can actually book sooner by tapping in or canceling it.

Last edited:
You can book your next Genie+ after
(1) tapping into your most-recently-booked one,
(2) canceling your most-recently-booked one,
(3) when your most-recently-booked one expires, or
(4) two hours (that the park is open) after your most recent booking.

In this case, it's #3. Your 10:50 KS expires at 11:50. You can actually book sooner by tapping in or canceling it.
I didn't either tap in or cancel it.

Now I'm at the safari and I booked Dino and G+ is saying I can book another attraction one hour from my Dino time, which is 11:55. Just to be clear it is 11:44 right now. I am not at Dino, I did not cancel it, and I haven't tapped into it. I can book another per G+ at 12:55.

Sent from my typo phone

I didn't either tap in or cancel it.

Now I'm at the safari and I booked Dino and G+ is saying I can book another attraction one hour from my Dino time, which is 11:55. Just to be clear it is 11:44 right now. I am not at Dino, I did not cancel it, and I haven't tapped into it. I can book another per G+ at 12:55.

Sent from my typo phone
Yep, same rule applies. Your Dino G+ expires at 12:55 (the return period is 11:55-12:55), so that is when you can book another one.

And I'm assuming that if you are in the line for Safaris, you have tapped in for it, and that it was tapping in for Safaris that let you book Dino before 11:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter