• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

A bit of help please - can someone tell me (or point me in the right direction) for the attractions that will have ILL offered last week of June? The WDW website is confusing me and I really need to get a plan (now that my child has finally graduated HS). Also - what rides will also have boarding groups? Just Guardians? This new system has me feeling like I have never known anything about WDW.

A bit of help please - can someone tell me (or point me in the right direction) for the attractions that will have ILL offered last week of June? The WDW website is confusing me and I really need to get a plan (now that my child has finally graduated HS). Also - what rides will also have boarding groups? Just Guardians? This new system has me feeling like I have never known anything about WDW.

They’re all listed on the first page of this thread. Please look for the table.

Last edited:

ILL: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Guardians of the Galaxy, Rise of the Resistance, Avatar Flight of Passage

Boarding Group (aka Virtual Queue): Guardians of the Galaxy

They’re all listed on the first post of this thread. Please look for the table.
ILLs are Post 4 on the first page.

ILL: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Guardians of the Galaxy, Rise of the Resistance, Avatar Flight of Passage

Boarding Group (aka Virtual Queue): Guardians of the Galaxy

ILLs are Post 4 on the first page.
Correction taken and my post updated. I meant to say the first page of this thread. Thank you for pointing out my error so that I could correct my post above.

Are the 7:11-7:15 “drops” a thing of the past for ROTR and other ILL$? I have been trying to check randomly and not really seeing them?

Genie+ for very large groups? We are a family of 13 and will be travelling in August. Has anyone else with such a large party used Genie+ and how successful were you? It would be $165 for us and I can’t imagine much would be available for our group size throughout the day….

Genie+ for very large groups? We are a family of 13 and will be travelling in August. Has anyone else with such a large party used Genie+ and how successful were you? It would be $165 for us and I can’t imagine much would be available for our group size throughout the day….
I have read that G+ will only work for 10 or less. Below 10, availability of LL seems tho be independant of your group size.

So are you still able to get a new Genie + LL when you use your latest acquired one even if it's not been 2 hours?
Saw a You Tuber yesterday, reporting that Genie+ has changed to only being able to get another LL after 2 hrs. even if you had scanned in to your latest LL.

So are you still able to get a new Genie + LL when you use your latest acquired one even if it's not been 2 hours?
Saw a You Tuber yesterday, reporting that Genie+ has changed to only being able to get another LL after 2 hrs. even if you had scanned in to your latest LL.
Today we had a LL for Remy 8:30-9:30. It was down so it turned into an anytime LL. I was immediately able to book a Soarin LL even though i didn’t touch the anytime LL (I used it later when Remy was back up).
After I scanned into Soarin I was able to book living with the land. I got onto it when I got off Soarin and immediately booked another LL for Journey into imagination. So no, there isn’t a 2 hour limit there today.

I'm playing around with the MDE getting practice using it, looking at the Tip Board for SDMT it says ILL not currently offered.... does that mean sold out for the day? or has it been taken off the ILL Roster now?

Screenshot_20220616-113950.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter