• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

Couldn't figure out how to search just through this thread. I see that for groups made up of both onsite and offsite can book G+ at the same time, but not ILL$. I'm guessing it would be difficult to have everyone's tickets on one account too because of the different lodging. Is this going to really make it hard to get rides at roughly the same time?

Couldn't figure out how to search just through this thread. I see that for groups made up of both onsite and offsite can book G+ at the same time, but not ILL$. I'm guessing it would be difficult to have everyone's tickets on one account too because of the different lodging. Is this going to really make it hard to get rides at roughly the same time?

You can all link together. The only things that would be difficult (and possibly impossible) to book together is ILL$

To help with your other question, within a thread:
- click the magnifying glass top right
- scroll to select ‘this thread’
- then enter word(s) you want to search fir

F18E82C7-E533-4774-AAB4-62D8B971B9B0.png

Looks like ILL is still available for Gaurdians currently with a return time starting at 1pm. I know the first day it opened it sold out pretty fast. Hopefully it stays available for a while now. My plan is to try for virtual and buy ILL if I have to.

Thx Redboat, question about virtual queue, does it give you an estimated return time before you book?
I can't remember (I haven't done it since Rise) but with Gaurdians you just need to book as fast as you can and pay no attention to the times or you will NOT get a place. It fills in just a couple of seconds! Seems like if you miss your time they still let you on though.

What happens with a G+ LL reservation if the ride is down because of bad weather? Does it convert to an anytime pass? And how does that affect being able to book another one - do you end up having to wait the 2 hours out?

What happens with a G+ LL reservation if the ride is down because of bad weather? Does it convert to an anytime pass? And how does that affect being able to book another one - do you end up having to wait the 2 hours out?
If a G+ ride is closed due to inclement weather or technical difficulties, it does convert to an anyride/anytime pass (with some exclusions). Also, you’ll be able to book a new G+ immediately. An ILL closure will convert to an anytime pass that will allow you to return to that ride anytime after reopening.

If a G+ ride is closed due to inclement weather or technical difficulties, it does convert to an anyride/anytime pass (with some exclusions). Also, you’ll be able to book a new G+ immediately. An ILL closure will convert to an anytime pass that will allow you to return to that ride anytime after reopening.
You will be able to book a new G+LL immediately if the ride that is down was your most-recently-booked G+LL. This is only fair since you could book a new G+LL immediately if the ride was not down and you tapped in to it. However, if your G+LL for that ride is not your most-recently-booked G+LL, then you cannot book another one immediately. The multiple experiences pass is your only compensation in that case.

Trying for new post. Sorry if this comes back as a reply. I called Disney to add genie + to our tickets in the package we bought for October. Was told it could not be added now because our reservation is for after June 8. I thought we could add it to our reservation as long as it is added before June 8. What experiences have you all had who have tried to add Genie+? Thanks.

Trying for new post. Sorry if this comes back as a reply. I called Disney to add genie + to our tickets in the package we bought for October. Was told it could not be added now because our reservation is for after June 8. I thought we could add it to our reservation as long as it is added before June 8. What experiences have you all had who have tried to add Genie+? Thanks.
I went online and added it to my tickets for my July trip. You just have to purchase it by June 8th, not travel by then.

When I bought tickets for our September trip last week, I was able to add G+ to the tickets (the ones that were > 1-day tickets). But, not sure if it is different if you are trying to add G+ to already-purchased tickets.

I’m buying my park tickets for a NYE trip now and it is giving me an option to add G+ to my cart. I was on the fence on if I wanted it in general, but now that adding it early is ending, I’m wondering if I should just add it now and avoid the likely price hike that will come with day of purchases. What do you all think? I’m still not sure I want it, lol, but I know I’ll definitely not want it if it costs twice as much the day of, lol.

you should be able to add it. Go onto the website into your plans and click on "change tickets". It should be able to be done there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter