• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

I know the Mickey + Minnie meet n greet in Animal Kingdom reopened a couple weeks ago…it’s not listed in the available attractions for Early Entry but just wanted to see if that is accurate?

s the pathway open from France to Norway at Epcot during early magic hours
We did ETPE at Epcot on Sunday. We went to the left of Spaceship Earth and were held in a que at Connections. Once we were let in we went straight to Frozen, got on immediately and then made our way to Remy. So going from France to Norway should be no problem.

We did ETPE at Epcot on Sunday. We went to the left of Spaceship Earth and were held in a que at Connections. Once we were let in we went straight to Frozen, got on immediately and then made our way to Remy. So going from France to Norway should be no problem.
Thx! I thought I had read at one point the pathway wasn't opened, but I was watching a vlog the other day and it looked like it was. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thx! I thought I had read at one point the pathway wasn't opened, but I was watching a vlog the other day and it looked like it was. Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are coming in the IG and planning to rope drop Remy. I'm not sure that we can count on walking around thru Morocco / American Adventure to get to Remy but I'm positive that we could cross over into the UK and walk to Frozen that way. Just something to keep in mind.

We are coming in the IG and planning to rope drop Remy. I'm not sure that we can count on walking around thru Morocco / American Adventure to get to Remy but I'm positive that we could cross over into the UK and walk to Frozen that way. Just something to keep in mind.
Yes, thank you. We plan to RD Remy from IG as well and then go to Frozen. I feel from Remy going through Morocco would be faster than going up through the UK, so hoping that path is open, but not sure.

Yes, thank you. We plan to RD Remy from IG as well and then go to Frozen. I feel from Remy going through Morocco would be faster than going up through the UK, so hoping that path is open, but not sure.
Yes, we did exactly this on June 20. We walked in the IG at 7:40 (line was held at the front of France) but started moving by 7:50. The line for Remy looked long but moved fast. By 7:59 we were in the regular outdoor que. We boarded at 8:18. I'm not sure how long the ride lasted, but as soon as it was over we took the route through America/Italy to get to Norway and there was not a long line for Frozen. We were probably on that path before 8:30, but it would have been very close to the end of early entry when we were walking to Frozen, either way, the path was open!

So we check in tomorrow to SSR. We stayed off site tonight but as a guest tomorrow want to use early entry. Do they open the parking lots at Epcot early enough for early entry or should we plan on going to SSR first and taking the bus (knowing our room won’t be ready until afternoon)?

Appreciate any insight!

Normally buses arrive a little earlier than parking lots open but there is no guarantee.

If it were me I would drive unless i had time to fill.

Post 1 shares more info.

Normally buses arrive a little earlier than parking lots open but there is no guarantee.

If it were me I would drive unless i had time to fill.
Last week we drove to all parks (except MK) and got in line at least 1/2 hour before rope drop. Really worked out well.

6/29 was our Epcot day. We took bus to Hollywood Studios and walked to Epcot to access the IG. Would have worked great for riding Remy SB, but Remy was down. Instead went to Frozen and rode with a short wait.

In two weeks when we go down, we have 7:30am breakfast at Ohana on our MK day. My plan is to Uber/Lyft from CBR to the Poly, eat, then take the Monorail to the park. Early entry officially starts at 8:30 that day, is there anything I should keep in mind considering I won’t get there for rope drop?

Thanks, I was going to ask exactly this question!
May I ask how long you waited for Remy?
We will be driving that day so coming in the regular entrance
I am hoping to rope drop frozen then hopefully get to Remy before the regular guests crowd! What was your experience? Do you remember how long was the posted wait vs actual wait?

We will also be driving every day from our Disney Springs hotel (and thus doing early entry). I've read varying reports on the parking lots. Can anyone who has been recently let me know if either are true?

1) All parking lots open at 7AM.
2) Parking lots open 1 hour (exactly) before Early Entry for each park.

Thanks so much!

We will also be driving every day from our Disney Springs hotel (and thus doing early entry). I've read varying reports on the parking lots. Can anyone who has been recently let me know if either are true?

1) All parking lots open at 7AM.
2) Parking lots open 1 hour (exactly) before Early Entry for each park.

Thanks so much!
Usually then open one hour before that park’s Early Entry time begins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter