Everyone's upcoming trips

we haven't done breakfast there yet - we always do dinner though. It's DBF's favorite

we are there in 21 more days!!!!!! we are there from aug 8th to the 18th!!!!! yippppeeee. i can not wait. i have just about wished this summer away.

updated to here. Sorry I was a little behind guys. I forget to check this thread as often as others :)

I almost convinced DH to go for an overnight (literally) for Halloween party ($8.00 airfare each way), but I'd be 2 1/2 weeks postpardom oh well.:headache:

Hey! How are you feeling?? :)

It looks like the trip will be Jan 18 - 27. I'll let you know if it changes. Again with my kids (4.5 and 7.5!!) and my parents (tacoma is DDad and my mom). We will be celebrating my parents 40th wedding anniversary, so over the weekend of the 19-21, my sister and her family and my brother and his wife will be there too! I am trying to convince my DH to go. We'll see. :)

buffy, have you ever stayed there before??? this is our 1st time and we are just so excited to stay there. hopefully it will live up to my dreams. i have ALWAYS wanted to stay there!!!

Almost time I can't wait. Now to go home and pack.

I've stayed at the Poly twice and loved it both times. Its such a beautiful resort. We're trying the WL this time so I hope I like it as much.

hope you love WL, Jenny! When we went a few weeks ago, we did a split stay at POP and WL! It was our first time at POP, but our 3rd at WL!! Can't wait to hear your reaction to walking in the lobby for the first time!! :wave:

Add me please......we are going Jan 26- Feb 2, 2008, staying at PC......DH has a golf course builders/super convention every year and every third year it's in Orlando, so we get to go see Mickey and bonus......get to write off part of our trip this year since we started our own company :cool1: .

Thanks,
Lisa

buffy, have you ever stayed there before??? this is our 1st time and we are just so excited to stay there. hopefully it will live up to my dreams. i have ALWAYS wanted to stay there!!!

sorry, I never answered sooner. No we have never stayed there before. Ate there once but never stayed. We are usually at POR but have stayed at WL and AKL on our first trip (split stay). I'm so excited!!!!

So how was it??? I want details when you get back.

You can add me too....
DH and I have decided that we will spend two weeks there next summer. June 7 - 21. I know that it will be hot, but I can not wait to return to the place where we started out married life at.
Anyone else going to be there then?
Shawna

MT, we should be down there around then... WE haven't picked our exact dates because DH is being wishy-washy..but he is going to pick a week this weekend.. if I have to sit throw a wedding for his family this weekend. HE so will be putting a downpayment on MY reward for sitting through that punishment! :)

How sad that we are still so far away, but with the little guy being born and a big trip to Mexico in the summer, we have only November :( of 2008.

But you can add us!

November 29 2008 - December 6th 2008 Yacht Club Resort

MT, we should be down there around then... WE haven't picked our exact dates because DH is being wishy-washy..but he is going to pick a week this weekend.. if I have to sit throw a wedding for his family this weekend. HE so will be putting a downpayment on MY reward for sitting through that punishment! :)

You will have to give me your dates. Maybe we can meet up for a little while. I would love to meet you and the kids. I agree, he should put down the down payment for being so good at the wedding!

S :)

well take me off the list again for Dec. DH and I have decided that we need the money to kick start a renewed effort to move to NC by this time next year.
:sad: I want my Dee Dee Wow!!! (that's what DS5 called it when he was 2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter