everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I saw what you did with Space Mountain and it looks fantastic.

Would you mind doing one for me please? Instead of a name would you please put Magic Kingdom and no year?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

Can you do any other rollercoasters?
Allison
:woohoo:

What can I say? I thought I was back and ready to take on DISigning again, and then life really got in the way. I don't have a better excuse. Sorry for my sudden unexplained absence. I believe I am back though and ready to DISign again if y'all will overlook my sudden departure. :flower3:

All I ask is if you made a request before THIS post, and you still want that request honored, please request it again. I don't know any other way to sort out this thread.

Promise I'll let y'all know in advance if I've got to disappear again. :goodvibes

Very glad you are back and I discovered your thread! If you have time, could I please have the Mickey & Pals pirate ears? In the ears instead of a name could you put something pirate-y like Yo ho ho or Arrgg or anything you think would work? Then in the other ear 2010?

Thanks so much! Your princess designs are beautiful! if only my had a little princess instead of two DSs!

i was wondering if you have time, could you please make me
-the pink tiara ears with Abbie instead of Princes
-Tinkerbell kneeling over name with Abbie instead of Tinkerbell
-and now for the challenge...... i noticed that you have no lion king themed things! :( i ♥ lion king, sooooooo if possible, could u maybemake one of those bubble letter name thingies saying abbie with something lion king inside, like maybe simba and nala or something?

thank you soooooooooooo much in advance. cant wait to see how it turns out

P.S welcome back!

Welcome back. I saw your first page and love those 'oldfashioned' disney designs. I was hoping you wouldn't mind customising 2 of your creations for me ? That would be so great.
I'd love to have those fab 5 mickey ears with the name Nicole in it.
And I'd love to have the black tiara with the name Elisabeth Mackenzie in it.
Thanks so much !!!
sabrina

Very glad you are back and I discovered your thread! If you have time, could I please have the Mickey & Pals pirate ears? In the ears instead of a name could you put something pirate-y like Yo ho ho or Arrgg or anything you think would work? Then in the other ear 2010?

Thanks so much! Your princess designs are beautiful! if only my had a little princess instead of two DSs!

How's this? :wizard:

i was wondering if you have time, could you please make me
-the pink tiara ears with Abbie instead of Princes
-Tinkerbell kneeling over name with Abbie instead of Tinkerbell
-and now for the challenge...... i noticed that you have no lion king themed things! :( i ♥ lion king, sooooooo if possible, could u maybemake one of those bubble letter name thingies saying abbie with something lion king inside, like maybe simba and nala or something?

thank you soooooooooooo much in advance. cant wait to see how it turns out

P.S welcome back!

Thanks for the "welcome back". How do these work for you? :)

I can't believe how grossly unrepresented Lion King has been in my designs! Thanks for inspiring me to find a cute pic to use for a name fill. :)

Welcome back. I saw your first page and love those 'oldfashioned' disney designs. I was hoping you wouldn't mind customising 2 of your creations for me ? That would be so great.
I'd love to have those fab 5 mickey ears with the name Nicole in it.
And I'd love to have the black tiara with the name Elisabeth Mackenzie in it.
Thanks so much !!!
sabrina

Sure thing! Here you go. :goodvibes

Welcome back! I was wondering if you could help me out a bit!
We are renting two hotel rooms and one room the window is going to be Pirates and Princess! I'm going to do the Pirates Mickey heads and just need the Princess! If you could help me out with the pink/green and Black minnie heads with the tiara's i'd appreciate it!

Pink Minnie Princess head- Kennedi, Kylee, Jennifer
Black Minnie Princess Head- Abby,Cindy

Green Minnie Princess Head- Julia -Also can you put my disboards name jewjubean on it??? Thanks!

Welcome back! I was wondering if you could help me out a bit!
We are renting two hotel rooms and one room the window is going to be Pirates and Princess! I'm going to do the Pirates Mickey heads and just need the Princess! If you could help me out with the pink/green and Black minnie heads with the tiara's i'd appreciate it!

Pink Minnie Princess head- Kennedi, Kylee, Jennifer
Black Minnie Princess Head- Abby,Cindy

Green Minnie Princess Head- Julia -Also can you put my disboards name jewjubean on it??? Thanks!

Sounds like a fun theme! We made window clings for one of our trips and LOVED them!

Wasn't sure if you wanted the Green Minnie with your name AND the disboards name all on one, so I did separate and together... :wizard:

Thanks so much for the pirate mickey head. It's great!!

And of course I have one more request if you have time - kneeling tinkerbell with the name Julie ?? Thx!!

I LOVE all the new stuff.:love: Awesome work! Now what to chose, what to chose......:scratchin :idea:

I LOVE all the new stuff.:love: Awesome work! Now what to chose, what to chose......:scratchin :idea:

Aw, thanks! You're too sweet! :hug: It's fun being back designing. The creative outlet is a much needed escape from school/work starting back up! I got on a roll today and designed all my shirts for my 8 day trip in November! Can't wait to post some of them but will have to, so I'll be the first to wear them. :goodvibes I might just give in and post them anyways! LOL!

hello there..

I like the oil painted look....very classy looking..

I like the pirates in the mickey head...if you can personalize it with miguel on one ear and manuel on the other ear...that would be awesome.

and I really like the snow white disign..

you have the oil paintd one in the mickey head, would like Marisol on it too.

gracias...no rush. my cruise is in december.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter