Everyday Ears?

Lilly0704

Earning My Ears
I am about to buy my first pair of ears! I'm torn between two styles: one with black lace ears, and a teal bow. The other with gold sequin ears and teal bow. My question is: will the gold ears be too fancy to wear in a normal day in the parks? By normal day, I mean that there are no special parties, or holidays, or special events. It's just a typical day. I don't want to stand out too much by being so sparkly!

Last edited:
Not a thing all what I was expecting when I opened this thread. I wonder if I can still blame anesthesia almost a week later LOL

I am about to buy my first pair of ears! I'm torn between two styles: one with black lace ears, and a teal bow. The other with gold sequin ears and teal bow. My question is: will the gold ears be too fancy to wear in a normal day in the parks? By normal day, I mean that there are no special parties, or holidays, or special events. It's just a typical day. I don't want to stand out too much by being so sparkly!

I'd buy it in silver.

My go-to ears are green floral/wire ears with a sparkly crown inspired by Tiana that are as big as my head. They definitely stand out and I get a lot of looks and comments. But I love them so I keep wearing them.

With your two options, the black is less likely to stand out, but there are also gold ears sold in the parks so it's not like they would be an oddity.
Pick whichever pair makes you happiest. That's kind of the whole point of ears.

I think I'll go with the lace ears for my first pair. Then next time I'll go sparkly! :) thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter