Ever see anything totally shocking and unexpected on a cruise?

Please please tell us more. :) (I judge the artist more, especially when the tattoo is in a spot the person can't see or control during the process)

Yes! Especially an artist who doesn't clarify the spelling if the person brings it in misspelled.

Please please tell us more. :) (I judge the artist more, especially when the tattoo is in a spot the person can't see or control during the process)

It's the upper midwest, so what I've seen varies.

"Their Always In Our Hearts!" on a giant memorial tattoo. (Pro tip, almost every attempt to do faces from photos in tattoos makes them look weird.)
"Blesed By Jesus"

"Beleive" has been seen and "Freind." I BEFORE E PEOPLE!!!

We saw half a dozen of them off the coast of Cuba last November. It was pretty cool.

While sitting at a cafe in Bermuda on a perfectly sunny day last year we saw a water spout erupt in the boat dock in front of us and dance all around -- it lasted more than 2 minutes and caused quite a bit of ruckus around us from people running to get pictures -- and some running the other way LOL.

While sitting at a cafe in Bermuda on a perfectly sunny day last year we saw a water spout erupt in the boat dock in front of us and dance all around -- it lasted more than 2 minutes and caused quite a bit of ruckus around us from people running to get pictures -- and some running the other way LOL.

I was amazed at how many people were completely oblivious to the ones we saw.

I was amazed at how many people were completely oblivious to the ones we saw.

We thought they were quite beautiful actually -- but, of course, no damage was done. It was so stunning that my poor husband didn't get his camera out in time to catch one (we had one giant one and then two smaller ones a couple of minutes later moving along the water).

Mine is not funny...

Not something we saw but experienced during our cruise last week: having to participate to research to find a man who jumped off another ship. Having decks closed so crew members could watch in case they spotted him. Helicopter flying over the area trying to spot the body.

It was heartbreaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter