• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ever Made Your Own Mickey/Minnie Ears?

Moonbeams

If I ever win the lottery, I am moving aboard the
Hi!

Has anyone every made their own Mickey or Minnie ears to wear? I'm getting married at Castaway Cay in 2006 and would like to make my own bride and groom ears so that ours are different from other peoples.

Any photos, directions or templates would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer

You might have better luck asking this on either the Weddings board or the crafting board.

I did. No luck. Thought maybe someone here was creative.

Thanks!!

J

Oh, Sorry. :>

The only thing that I could suggest is buying the Ears that disney sells and modifying them with crystals, lace or white fabric. As you can see, I'm not very crafty. :>

I bought Disney's bride ears and added my own mini tiara. It was super cute, and no one else's ears were like mine. :) I even had more than one Disneymooning bride come up to me and ask where I got the ears with the tiara! :teeth:

Oh! Do you have a photo of that? I'd love to see it. Was it cap style or headband?

I'm thinking it might be easier for me to modify existing bridal ears than to create new ones from scratch. I have a headband set with pink maribou feathers, and I'd love to find them in white feathers, then add a veil and a mini tiara.

Thanks!

Jennifer

It was a cap style. Unfortunately, I don't have any clear pictures of it, but I'll see if I can take one this weekend for you.

If you could take a photo, that would be fantastic! Either way, what sort of tiara did you use? A little girl's one? Tiara comb? A regular adult size one? How did you affix it to the cap? Glue or with thread?

Thanks!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter