Ever had one too many at the parks?

BigAlsGal

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever accidentally gotten a little too tipsy in the parks? I would love to hear some stories. My friend and I are going on a girls only trip in a couple days and we're going to put back a few. Anyone accidentally have too much fun? Lol!

My DH had too much at the Hoop de Doo revue on the first night of our honeymoon. They serve everything in a big mason jar mug. He was hungover in bed the whole next day, not fun.

My DH had too much at the Hoop de Doo revue on the first night of our honeymoon. They serve everything in a big mason jar mug. He was hungover in bed the whole next day, not fun.
It's so easy to do there! I
mean you wanna get your money's worth right? :)

DH and I went to Food and Wine last November for our Anniversary and I was pretty tipsy from my margarita at La Cava so we decided to head out around 3:30 pm. We hit the festival building on the way out and received some pixie dust and were asked if we wanted free entry into a wine tasting. After the tasting we were talking with the presenter and the CMs encouraged us to have some of the wine from the empty seats because it was just going to be thrown out. We stumbled out to our resort bus around 6:30 pm, got back to our room around 7 pm where we promptly passed out and slept until 7:30 the next morning. Not exciting by any means but, when you're the parents of two young kids, sleeping for 12 hours is pretty rare!

Last weekend. We went with another couple to Epcot. The girls had the babies and wanted to go back to the room to change them and meet us for dinner. Well we stopped at this beer cart in uk for a few beers. We strike up a conversation with a few other guys who were also waiting for their wives. 4 beers later and 3 Jameson shots (did not know they had that until the girl took out the bottle from the back). The cool thing is that the girl gave us the 3rd shot at no charge. We somehow made it to the Mexican restaurant feeling pretty good.

Didn't know about the tea. Do you know what kind?
Not sure. Some variety of black tea, I would imagine.

Ducks in love is a common drink in some parts of China made from mixing equal parts tea and coffee. The bourbon makes them tipsy.

Not in the parks, but I once had two or three large draft beers at the CityWalk Bubba Gump after a long day at Sea World. That was a tough walk back to the parking garage. (Don't worry, I wasn't the one driving...)

Simple answer, yes. Epcot and Germany, really was not an accident though. Going to Jelly Rolls afterwards was a bad idea. I only wanted to get back to the room , did not want to wait for the bus so flagged a cab and took that back to SSR.

Not sure. Some variety of black tea, I would imagine.

Ducks in love is a common drink in some parts of China made from mixing equal parts tea and coffee. The bourbon makes them tipsy.

The bourbon was starting to make me tipsy. :tilt: That's why I had to stop drinking.

At the boardwalk, had a couple of beers in the summer heat = when passing by the Funnel Cake kiosk, instead of simply reading the sign (and maybe not reading it out loud!), I loudly proclaimed (mispronouncing it on purpose) "FUNNEL COCKS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA" - embarrassed my husband to death!

I'm not sure, but I vaguely remember laughing at the "Buzz Lightbeer" joke...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter