Ever go on a ride with a character?

In 2012 we rode the carousel with Anastasia and Drizella. We chatted with Anastasia the whole time, trying to arrange a marriage between her and my then 10 yr old son. It was hilarious.

We are another family who got to ride the teacups with Alice. My then 3 year old was dressed as Alice and Alice stopped us on Main Street and asked us to meet her at the ride. It was so fun and such a unique experience! I'm glad so many people get to do this.

When DD(8) was 4, she was crazy about Aladdin. When she saw him she started jumping and giggling uncontrollably. We met him in his regular clothes at MK one day, and a couple of days later she wanted to see him in his Prince Ali clothes at MVMCP. He remembered her and after they had a good interaction, he called me over and asked if we could come back a couple of hours later at a certain time, and he and Jasmine would take her on a Magic Carpet ride. Uh-- of course!!!!! We went back to the meet and greet spot and waited until their set was finished and then they took DD by the hand and walked to the magic carpets and rode together. They took a photopass person with them too. It was so sweet- my eyes might have watered a little, and I might have hugged Aladdin and Jasmine too. 4 years later and DD still talks about it!

Mad Hatter and Alice rode on the teacups during my ride but not in my teacup though :confused3 I could hear the Mad Hatter screeching through out the ride!

I thought this too! When I see the commercials with the characters on the ride, I am like, yeah, like that ever happens!

That's funny! Yeah I would think the same thing at wdw. I have been 12-15 times in my life and I have never seen it. You should have seen my reaction at Disneyland when I seen it happen like 4 times in one day. Happened again on our trip 2 yrs ago multiple times. People walk around like ...yeah that's normal.

In 1999 when my DS was 12 and my DD was 8 we were chosen to ride Splash Mountain with Brer Fox and Brer Bear!

We never have ridden with a character, but I have a great recollection of the time DS (then 9yo) asked Brer Fox to ride Splash Mountain with him. Brer Fox danced for joy, swung DS around, and then fell to his knees to plead with his handler to let him ride with DS, Handler said no (of course), but we have some great pics of the that moment, and always remember it fondly

In 2013 we rode Magic Carpets at the same time as Jasmine. She wasn't in our car but it was still pretty exciting!

Probably about 12 years ago, we rode with Tigger on the Pooh ride. Tigger sat up front with my dd, who was about 5 at the time & my dh, our Ds, who was about 1 and myself rode in the back of the car. This was right at RD. We went to the Pooh ride, rode it once came out & Tigger & Pooh were there. Someone one else got to ride with Pooh & we got Tiggger.

I have shared this before but I like it so much I will share it again. My family and I had just entered Magic Kingdom around Noon on our first day on one of our previous trips. We were starving and the kids wanted Cosmic Ray's so we headed straight there. As we approached, we could see Alice and White Rabbit doing a meet and greet in front of Mad Tea Party. Our kids had never met White Rabbit before so we wanted to get in line.

But the CM was telling everyone that the line had to be cut off so we missed out. Unfortunately, there were a lot of unruly guests grabbing at and bumping into White Rabbit and totally ignoring the CM. The CM was getting exasperated with telling the guests to wait in line.

I wanted to ask her when White Rabbit would be out next. I patiently waited off to the side and when the situation became more controlled, I calmly asked her when White Rabbit would be out. She told me if my kids were back at exactly 2:00PM, they could ride Mad Tea Party with White Rabbit. Wow!!! Of course, we were back there well before 2:00PM. You can see my kids with White Rabbit below in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter