Ever any discounts during peak Easter season?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
We already have our ressies at Contemporary through a SOG relocation w/ my brother, however, my cousin will also be in WDW at that time.

They have Coronado booked at $194 a night but would really to upgrade to a deluxe or Home Away from Home. I told her I would keep checking for discount codes but I really don't know if any ever become available during that time.

Anyone ever gotten a code during that peak season & if so, what were they like?

I was able to get the teacher discount at the Dolphin for Easter week. I booked it back in July.

You never see discounts during Peak Season. Disney doesn't have to offer them, people will book and come anyway.

Hi,

Last year we got CBR for I believe it was $99/night, I know it was just under $100, for a std view during the first week of April. It wasn't during the couple of weeks surrounding Easter (and I don't know if it was offered for that time) but it was during the peak spring break season. I was able to get this with a code offered to NC residents.

Last year WDW offered discounts during that time to residents of the surrounding states. Just my opinion but I think they were trying to attract people who were close enough to drive - as many people didn't want to fly after 9/11. Who knows what will happen this year!

Good luck :)

They had them in 2002 but most were not announced until after the first of the year. It is not usual to see much in discounts at major holiday times but Disney right now is still dealing with a downturn and thus it might happen again in 2003.

We have had discounts over the two weeks that straddle Easter several times. Usually they are announced late and take place as part of a yield management strategy. If a certain per centage of rooms aren't booked by a certain date, the room rate will drop and present themselves under different programs; sometimes as SoG overflow rates, sometimes as AP rates, etc. The best thing to do is keep your eyes open. Unfortunately for many people flying from the northeast, if the lowered room price is a motivating factor for you travel, one often finds that air seats are limited and unaffordable by the time the great room rates roll around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter